Note: the build orders used in these guides can also be found here. If you have any suggestions or comments about the build orders used here, please discuss them in that thread instead.
Popular Multi-Color Codexes (No Reference Sheets Yet)
Coming some day (hopefully)
These reference sheets were originally inspired by the discussion in the Strategy for Red vs Green thread (to the point where I first posted the Red and Green sheets there).
- The seven points of general advice at the start of the Beginner’s sheet are compiled from two posts in the thread Making a strategy guide/tutorial for beginners.
- The section on hiring workers and the section on teching are paraphrased from the Beginner’s Guide to Workers and the Beginner’s Guide to Teching, respectively (and both are linked in the sheet itself).
- The Codex Logo and the portraits of the Heroes are from sirlin.net, specifically in the Graphic Design section and the Codex section, respectively.
- The recommended build orders (and details connected to them) are taken from the second post of the Beginner’s Guide to Teching. This was a bit of a collaborative effort, since some of the build orders there were originally created for these sheets (not that I made any of the build orders myself, though).
- Last, but not least, the spec generalizations were inspired by the ones written in this post.
Thanks to everyone who contributed in any way! Even if your name doesn’t show up here, I really appreciate all you’ve done.
The sheets for specific codices are being overhauled to match the style of the Blackhand Scourge sheet, so let me know if you want to help. All of them already have permission set so anyone can suggest changes, so if you think there’s something that you can improve, go for it! I have final authority to accept or deny your suggestions, of course, so don’t bother if a reasonable person would reject what you’re doing (in other words, don’t be a jerk).