Ladies and not-ladies, welcome to another single-day tournament with arbitrary rules! This is
a single-day conquest-style* tournament where everyone must form a three-character stable by choosing one character from the three different pairs of siblings in the Yomi-verse.
You must pick one from each pair, and you cannot pick more than one from each pair.
Explanation of the Conquest-Style Tournament
*Conquest-style means that each player has a “stable” of characters to choose from for EVERY set in the tournament. In each set, once you win with a given character, you can no longer use that character for the rest of the set. You win the set once you have won a game with each character.
- Saturday Feb. 4th at 6pm GMT (10am PST)
- Single elimination (if 8+ participants)
- Best of 5/First to 3
- Fast timer
- In the case of a double-KO, replay the MU
- Every player plays the whole tournament with the same three-character stable, selected ahead of time, composed of exactly one character from each of the following pairs: Grave and Jaina, Midori and Menelker, Gwen and Gloria
- Players MUST inform each other what their stable of characters is before beginning a set.
- Every round is a double-blind pick
- You cannot select a character you have already won a game with in that set
Let me know in this thread if you’re interested in participating! On the day of, I will be online starting 30 minutes before the start time. Message me on the server then to confirm your participation!
Important: You MUST let me know ahead of time what stable of characters you will be using, either by posting it here, messaging me directly, or whispering to me on the server before the start time.
The Single-Day Tourney Hall-of-Fame
Nothing works through familial conflicts like full-on hand-to-hand combat!