Sibling Rivalries [Single Day Tournament]

Hmm… well, I don’t think I am able to edit the original post anymore. But, that “rule” is just an explicit explanation of the conquest-style tournament format; it’s not necessarily new information for people familiar with the format.

The sets are best of 5/first to 3. You cannot select a character if you have already won with them once in that single set. Therefore, to get to 3 wins in a set, you will HAVE to win once with each character in your roster because you cannot repeat a character once you have won with them.

It was just my attempt to formalize the conquest format into specific, enforceable rules.

If I misunderstood what you were getting at with your post, however, please let me know!

@Zejety
@Legion
@MysticDeadman
@Shax

Would any of you be opposed to beginning this tournament an hour earlier? Recently something has come up for me and I would ideally like to be able to take up this opportunity. However, if this doesn’t work for everybody, I will stick to my promise to conduct the tournament at the time I originally proposed.

Alternatively, should any of you feel any desire to take over the TO position for this one tournament, please let me know! Then the tournament could be run at the original time, just by a different community member than I.

Apologies for any inconvenience! And again, if neither of these solutions work, I will still go through with the tournament; I’m just hoping I can have my cake and eat it too, as it were.

1 Like

± one hour doesn’t matter to me

1 Like

same for me

1 Like

Dittos here. I don’t have a problem with a slight time change.

AS LONG AS GEIGER ISN’T RESPONSIBLE FOR IT

2 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

I’m in

I’ll play :jaina: :midori: :gwen:

Should be a fun enough way to get back into my groove

I’ll try and be around for a couple of hours beforehand if people want to play some casuals

2 Likes

Just to be sure, the new time is 5pm GMT (9am PST)?

1 Like

That is correct!

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it, but if so I’ll play: :gloria: :grave: :menelker:

GL to all!

1 Like

I’m in.

Jaina / Midori / Gloria

3 Likes

:jaina: :midori: :gwen:

2 Likes

Thirty minutes until start time!

@Zejety
@Legion
@MysticDeadman
@Shax
@BD_Corro
@Chase
@Juushichi

Sorry people, but I don’t plan on taking part in this tournament anymore.

[spoiler]I PLAN ON TAKING [I]EVERYTHING[/I][/SPOILER]

3 Likes

:grave::gwen::menelker:

1 Like

http://challonge.com/siblingrivalries

Zqxx v @flagrantangles

:gwen:>:Menelker:
:midori:>:Menelker: (super close!)
:grave:>:Grave:

1 Like

Legion beats @BD_Corro

3-2