FFA: Multicolor Madness

So as far as turns goes, should we do something to indicate something has been killed or something by someone else? Maybe a star?

If you do anything that effects another player, tag them with the action

Ex: deteriorate @Pentatronic aged sensei

Some friendly reminders for FFA:
-You can heal your base for 3 gold per 1 damage. No limit
-Whenever you kill an enemy unit on your turn, you get 1 free gold, up to 3 maximum.
-You can lend patrollers to other players and they will return to you at the beginning of that player’s upkeep.
-P3 gets 5 workers and a neutral 1/1 mercenary (tech 0) during their first upkeep
-P4 gets 5 workers and 2 1/1 mercs
-P5 gets 5 workers and 3 1/1 mercs

2 Likes

are we just revealing specs on our turn?

I think we should all do spoiler specs before the first turn; otherwise someone could pick a spec to deal with the specs that have already shown up in turns.

Mine is:

[details=My Codex is:]
[Law]/Blood/Bashing
[/details]

And then I have

[details=more details on my plan for Spectators ONLY][spoiler]
This is bad.dec. Troq for his Ultimate, which is theoretically great in FFA, Blood for Rickety Mine, which is much better in FFA, Law for Arresting Constable, Guardian of the Gates, and Lawbringer Gryphon, and Blue Starter for Building Inspector and Reputable Newsman pissing off four people at once. My only regret is that I can’t simultaneously fit in Present for Octavian.

I’m sure Guardian will be better in FFA, 'cause who wants to go through the trouble of hitting the guy with an annoying defender? I kinda think Arresting Constable will be more worthless in FFA than 1v1, but if I don’t try then how will I prove that AC is truly and forever thorough crap?
[/spoiler][/details]

3 Likes

My Codex is

Summary

Present, Future Finesse

1 Like

Codex =

best team eva

vandy +Jaina &Midori

1 Like

Just need @zhavier and @Penatronic to post specs, then @Shadow_Night_Black can get this started

Super friends

Strength/Anarchy/Truth

1 Like

Ack I didn’t realize I would be the gold up… let me put on my tinfoil hat and figure out a spec

Sorry for taking so long, never theory crafted ffa before and at my girlfriends family’s house. :grimacing:

CODEXCHUN

[Necro]/future/discipline

1 Like

Game Thread: FFA - Shadow / Bob199 / Penatronic / ARMed_Pirate / Zhavier

If anyone wants an Alliance, I am always up for one :smiley:

Was interesting thinking of a spec. Some stuff is pretty exciting because it hits everybody, but that gives you a 1 way ticket to getting ganged up on (like banefire golem)

As player 5, I suspect everyone will want to kill my mercenaries, but I am always open to not being attacked. 2 black starters doesn’t bode well for things living very long.

I don’t think they spawn till your turn

You are correct, but they are a very juicy target come turn 2 for everyone else.

I cant believe the only duplicate spec is future.

5 Likes

I picked it just cause I want to play some Protoss units. :joy:

1 Like

So, I want to say, I am hopeful that one of those futures will assimilate something. Just saying.

2 Likes

The thing is in an ffa someone will have an answer to the scary upgrades…