P2T4
Tech Starting Hand Workers
TECH
Free Speech
Eyes of the Chancellor
STARTING HAND
Lawful Search
Bluecoat Musketeer
Building Inspector.
Manufactured Truth
Arrest
WORKERS
Jail
Traffic Director
Porkhand Magistrate
Bluecoat Musketeer
Next Hand
Eyes of the Chancellor
Dreamscape
Spectral Aven
Free Speech
Discard
Lawful Search
Arrest
Overeager Cadet
Manufactured Truth
Building Inspector
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($9)
Worker - ($8)
Bigby performs a Lawful Search of your hand and draws a card. A regular Uh Oh Spaghettios. - ($7)
Bigby Arrests the Fading Argonaut. - ($5)
Bigby exhausts to sideline the Mox.
Build Tech II - Truth. - ($1)
Brave Knight and Overeager Cadet kill Geiger.
Float ($1)
Discard 2, draw 4
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader:
Elite:
Scavenger: Reputable Newsman [2] 0/3
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
- Bigby Hayes (5) 3/4
- Brave Knight 3/1
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
Hmmmm, I didn’t see a cleaner way to get what we wanted, which was total annihilation of his Patrol, but this works well enough, though the Tricycloid is going to do some damage.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
P1T5
Tech StartingHand Workers
TECH
Chronofixer (trying to limit hero effectiveness)
Hyperion (more burst)
STARTING HAND
Nullcraft
Stewardess of the Undone
Neo Plexus
Tricycloid
Tricycloid
Technician Draw → Temporal Research
WORKERS
Tinkerer
Plasmodium
Forgotten Fighter
Time Spiral
NextHand
Temporal Distortion
Neo Plexus
Hyperion
Seer
Now!
Tech 2 card(s)
Technician draw
Get Paid - ($8)
Stewardess, bounce Newsman - ($5)
Mox hits Bigby to 2HP
Tricycloid, trash Mox - ($0)
Tric guns down Bigby and Knight, levels fizzle
Float ($0)
Discard 4, draw 3, reshuffle, draw 2
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader:
Elite:
Scavenger: Tricycloid 3/3 [0]
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
- Stewardess of the Undone 3/3
- Fading Argonaut 3/3 [Fading 1]
- Battle Suits
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5 (Present)
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Between Judgement Day and Community Service I genuinely think Bigby is the greatest threat here so I’ll leave his Tech II up and clear his board instead. He didn’t reshuffle so no Arrest this turn, but he might have gone for hallucination so let’s play the Tric in Scav just in case.
P2T5
Tech Starting Hand Workers
TECH
Reteller of Truths
Spectral Roc
STARTING HAND
Eyes of the Chancellor
Spectral Aven
Dreamscape
Free Speech
WORKERS
Jail
Traffic Director
Porkhand Magistrate
Bluecoat Musketeer
Dreamscape
Next Hand
Lawful Search
Arrest
Macciatus, The Whisperer
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($10)
Summon Sirus Quince and his Mirror Illusion. - ($8)
Quince casts Free Speech, removing your heroes’ abilities and preventing them from casting spells. - ($6)
Research Eyes of the Chancellor; you play with your hand revealed. - ($3)
Hire a Reputable Newsman, who opposes spells and upgrades that cost 2. - ($1)
Worker. - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 1, draw 1, reshuffle, draw 2
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Reputable Newsman [2] 0/3A
Elite:
Scavenger: Quince (1) 1/3
Technician: Mirror Illusion 0/1
Lookout:
In Play:
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
And down we go. It feels like we’ve misplayed but I can’t see how.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
P1T6
Tech StartingHand Workers
TECH
Assimilate (Let’s steal his EotC)
Research & Development (Ratchet my burst to maximum)
STARTING HAND
Now!
Temporal Distortion
Seer
Neo Plexus → Worker (Not needed now)
Hyperion
Temporal Research
WORKERS
Tinkerer
Plasmodium
Forgotten Fighter
Time Spiral
Neo Plexus
NextHand
Seer
Tricycloid
Chronofixer
Nullcraft
Assimilate
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid - ($8)
Geiger - ($6)
Hyperion, kills Newsman, I draw - ($1)
Worker - ($0)
Stewardess kills Quince, takes 1, Geiger midbands, you gain 1g
Tric kills Mirror, you draw
Float ($0)
Discard 4, draw 3, reshuffle, draw 2
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: L3 Max Geiger 2/4A [Sparkshot]
Elite:
Scavenger:
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
- Hyperion 5/5 [Haste]
- Tricycloid 3/3 [0]
- Stewardess of the Undone 3/2
- Battle Suits
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5 (Present)
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Let’s get Quince out the picture and build some more board. Can’t see how he kills Geiger so I should be able to hit him pretty damn hard from here
P2T6
Tech Starting Hand Workers
TECH
Dreamscape
Spectral Flagbearer
STARTING HAND
Macciatus, The Whisperer
Arrest
Lawful Search
Reteller of Truths
Brave Knight
WORKERS
Jail
Traffic Director
Porkhand Magistrate
Bluecoat Musketeer
Dreamscape
Arrest
Next Hand
Free Speech
Spectral Aven
Discard
Reputable Newsman
Dreamscape
Spectral Flagbearer
Lawful Search
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid + Scavenger - ($11)
Summon General Onimaru. - ($9)
Onimaru performs a Lawful Search to draw a card. - ($8)
Worker. - ($7)
Hire a Brave Knight. - ($4)
Hire a Reteller of Truths. - ($2)
Hire Macciatus, The Whisperer. - ($0)
Eyes of the Chancellor exhausts to make the Reteller invisible.
Float ($0)
Discard 0, draw 2
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Brave Knight 3/3A
Elite: Onimaru (1) 3/3
Scavenger:
Technician: Reteller of Truths 4/4
Lookout: Macciatus, The Whisperer 3/3
In Play:
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
I think we’re still gonna lose our Tech II, but I do think this is a sizable patrol to work through.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
P1T7
Tech StartingHand Workers
TECH
Immortal
Promise of Payment
STARTING HAND
Nullcraft
Tricycloid
Chronofixer
Assimilate
Seer
Hyp. Draw 1 → Fading Argonaut
Hyp. Draw 2 → Now!
WORKERS
Tinkerer
Plasmodium
Forgotten Fighter
Time Spiral
Neo Plexus
NextHand
Immortal
Research & Development
Promise of Payment
Temporal Research
Temporal Distortion
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid - ($9)
Geiger hits Knight for 1 after armour, takes 3, Sparkshots Oni
Tricycloid - ($4)
Tric-2, guns down Knight
Hyperion kills Macciatus, takes 3, I draw
Stewardess trades with Reteller, Reteller to hand, you draw
Seer, new Tric+1 - ($3)
Tric-2 guns down Oni, Geiger maxbands, flicker Hyperion
Hyperion breaks Tech II, your base to 18, I draw
Now! on new Tric - ($2)
2xTrics break Tech I, your base to 16
Chronofixer - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 3, draw 3, reshuffle, draw 2
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader:
Elite:
Scavenger:
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
- L5 Max Geiger 3/4 [Sparkshot]
- Hyperion 5/5 [Haste]
- Tricycloid 3/3
- Tricycloid 3/3
- Chronofixer 1/1 [Untargetable, Your heroes can’t level up]
- Seer 3/1
- Battle Suits
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5 (Present)
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Full board clear, double tech break and a Chronofixer is highly likely GG
P2T7
Starting Hand Workers
STARTING HAND
Spectral Aven
Free Speech
Building Inspector
WORKERS
Jail
Traffic Director
Porkhand Magistrate
Bluecoat Musketeer
Dreamscape
Arrest
Next Hand
Spectral Roc
Manufactured Truth
Reputable Newsman
Overeager Cadet
Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($11)
Summon Sirus Quince and his Mirror Illusion. - ($9)
Quince casts Free Speech, removing your heroes’ abilities and preventing them from casting spells. - ($7)
Quince creates another Mirror Illusion. - ($5)
Hire a Spectral Aven. - ($3)
Hire a Building Inspector. - ($2)
Rebuild Tech I.
Eyes of the Chancellor exhausts to make the Spectral Aven invisible.
Float ($2)
Discard 2, draw 3, reshuffle, draw 1
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Quince (1) 1/3A
Elite:
Scavenger: Mirror Illusion 1 0/1
Technician: Building Inspector 1/1
Lookout: Mirror Illusion 2 0/1
In Play:
- Eyes of the Chancellor
- Spectral Aven 2/2
Buildings:
Base HP: 16
Tech I HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
We’re dead for sure, but this was amusing enough to hold on for.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
P1T8
Tech StartingHand Workers
TECH
Temporal Distortion (Maximises my chance of drawing one)
Stewardess of the Undone (He should mostly have Tech 0 now)
STARTING HAND
Research & Development
Temporal Research → Worker (No longer needed)
Temporal Distortion
Immortal
Promise of Payment
Hyp. draw → Assimilate
WORKERS
Tinkerer
Plasmodium
Forgotten Fighter
Time Spiral
Neo Plexus
Temporal Research
NextHand
Fading Argonaut
Stewardess of the Undone
Assimilate
Now!
Nullcraft
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid - ($9)
Vir - ($7)
Chronofixer and Seer trade with Quince, Vir to level 3
Tricycloids kill Mirrors, you get 1g
Geiger kills Inspector, takes 1, you draw
Hyperion breaks Tech I, your base to 14, I draw
Worker - ($6)
Immortal - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 4, draw 4, reshuffle, draw 1
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: L3 Vir Garbarean 2/3A
Elite:
Scavenger:
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
- L5 Max Geiger 3/3 [Sparkshot]
- Immortal 5/5 [Indestructible]
- Hyperion 5/5 [Haste]
- Tricycloid 3/3
- Tricycloid 3/3
- Battle Suits
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5 (Present)
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Typical I draw all my spells right as he Free Speeches me! Guess I keep his board clear and his Tech offline until I find the killing blow. Immortal should help deal with Maxband Oni
P2T8
Starting Hand Workers
STARTING HAND
Overeager Cadet
Spectral Roc
Manufactured Truth
Reputable Newsman
Spectral Flagbearer
WORKERS
Jail
Traffic Director
Porkhand Magistrate
Bluecoat Musketeer
Dreamscape
Arrest
Next Hand
Reteller of Truths
Macciatus, The Whisperer
Dreamscape
Free Speech
Lawful Search
Discard
Building Inspector
Manufactured Truth
Spectral Roc
Spectral Flagbearer
Overeager Cadet
Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid + float + Scavenger - ($14)
Rebuild Tech I.
Hire a Reputable Newsman, who opposes spells and upgrades that cost 3. - ($12)
Summon General Onimaru. - ($10)
Build a Tower. - ($7)
Maxband Onimaru. - ($0)
Spectral Aven harries the Hyperion for 2 damage.
Eyes of the Chancellor exhausts to make the Spectral Aven Invisible.
Float ($0)
Discard 4, draw 5
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Soldier 1 1/1A
Elite: Onimaru (8) 5/5
Scavenger: Soldier 2 1/1
Technician: Soldier 3 1/1
Lookout:
In Play:
- Eyes of the Chancellor
- Spectral Aven 2/2
- Reputable Newsman [3] 0/3
Buildings:
Base HP: 14
Tech I HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
Hmmmmmmmmmm, this is going so weirdly.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
P1T9
StartingHand Workers
STARTING HAND
Fading Argonaut
Nullcraft
Now!
Stewardess of the Undone
Assimilate
Hyperion Draw → Promise of Payment
WORKERS
Tinkerer
Plasmodium
Forgotten Fighter
Time Spiral
Neo Plexus
Temporal Research
NextHand
Stewardess of the Undone
Temporal Distortion
Seer
Research & Development
Chronofixer
Discard
Promise of Payment
Assimilate
Fading Argonaut
Nullcraft
Now!
Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($10)
Stewardess, bounce SQL - ($7)
Geiger kills Scav and Sparkshots Techn, takes 2, you gain 1g and draw
Immortal kills Oni, exhausts, Vir Midbands
Hyperion + 2xTric + Vir deal 14 damage to your base, destroying it
GG @flagrantangles!
You’re up to start the next one. I think I might pivot to playing as Mono White if that’s good with you? Or I can wait till you’ve played one more as P1? Entirely up to your preference
P1T1
Starting Hand Workers
STARTING HAND
Building Inspector
Porkhand Magistrate
Manufactured Truth
Lawful Search
Spectral Aven
WORKERS
Porkhand Magistrate
Next Hand
Traffic Director
Arrest
Jail
Reputable Newsman
Discard
Lawful Search
Manufactured Truth
Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($4)
Worker - ($3)
Hire a Spectral Aven. - ($1)
Hire a Building Inspector. - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 2, draw 4
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader:
Elite:
Scavenger:
Technician: Building Inspector 1/1
Lookout: Spectral Aven 2/2
In Play:
*
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
Let us begin again and harass with a Spectral Aven.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
@flagrantangles I know you probs don’t celebrate crimbo but hope you get some time off, and a happy holidays to you
P2T1
StartingHand Workers
STARTING HAND
Fox Primus
Morningstar Flagbearer → Worker (Don’t think this is needed vs Blue)
Fox Viper
Snapback
Sensei’s Advice
WORKERS
NextHand
Savior Monk
Grappling Hook
Smoker
Safe Attacking
Aged Sensei
Discard
Sensei’s Advice
Fox Primus
Snapback
Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($5)
Worker - ($4)
Rook - ($2)
Fox Viper - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 3, draw 5
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: L1 Garus Rook 2/4A
Elite:
Scavenger: Fox Viper 2/1 [Sparkshot]
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
*
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
After playing XCAFS it feels really weird not choosing my starter deck! Happy to try Rook+Viper, though I would have preferred a 1-drop for cheapness
I definitely had to look up what crimbo was.
I wouldn’t say I celebrate it as a religious holiday, but it’s ubiquitous to the point where its origins are no longer prominent in its celebration where I live and, you’re right, I do love having the time off work.
P1T2
Tech Starting Hand Workers
TECH
Scribe
Scribe
STARTING HAND
Traffic Director
Reputable Newsman
Arrest
Jail
WORKERS
Porkhand Magistrate
Jail
Next Hand
Scribe
Scribe
Manufactured Truth
Bluecoat Musketeer
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid - ($5)
Worker - ($4)
Build Tech I. - ($3)
Spectral Aven kills Fox Viper; you gain a gold.
Hire a Traffic Director. - ($2)
Summon General Onimaru. - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 2, draw 1, reshuffle, draw 3
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Traffic Director 1/1A
Elite: Onimaru (1) 3/3
Scavenger:
Technician:
Lookout: Building Inspector 1/1
In Play:
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
I completely forgot about Grappling Hook being a thing. I shall have to try to remember that for the future.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
Haha yes some UK slang for you
P2T2
Tech StartingHand Workers
TECH
Rambasa Twin (Good for low hand play)
Thunderclap (Good to clear patrol and kill illusions)
STARTING HAND
Savior Monk
Grappling Hook
Aged Sensei
Safe Attacking → Worker (Felt the rest are better to keep)
Smoker
WORKERS
Morningstar Flagbearer
Safe Attacking
NextHand
Sensei’s Advice
Fox Primus
Rambasa Twin
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid + Scavenger - ($7)
Worker - ($6)
Expensive Tech I - ($4)
Rook kills TD, takes 1
Smoker - ($3)
Aged Sensei - ($2)
Savior Monk - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 1, reshuffle, draw 3
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Smoker 1/1A [Stealth]
Elite:
Scavenger: Aged Sensei 1/1
Technician: Savior Monk 2/2 [Healing 1]
Lookout:
In Play:
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Maxing my board at the expense of handsize seems fine given I have Rook as a threat
Did you mean to attack with Rook?
1 Like
Haha yes I must have forgot to add that line
P1T3
Tech Starting Hand Workers
TECH
Boot Camp
Boot Camp
STARTING HAND
Bluecoat Musketeer
Manufactured Truth
Scribe
Scribe
Reputable Newsman
Lawful Search
Arrest
WORKERS
Porkhand Magistrate
Jail
Bluecoat Musketeer
Next Hand
Traffic Director
Boot Camp
Boot Camp
Reputable Newsman
Building Inspector
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid - ($6)
Worker - ($5)
Spectral Aven kills Smoker.
Building Inspector trades with the Aged Sensei.
Onimaru kills the Savior Monk.
Hire a Scribe and draw a card. - ($3)
Hire a Scribe and draw another card. - ($1)
Onimaru performs a Lawful Search of your hand and draws a card. - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 3, reshuffle, draw 5
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Scribe 2 1/3A
Elite:
Scavenger: Scribe 1 1/3
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
- Spectral Aven 2/2
- Onimaru (1) 2/1
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
Keeping White without a board seems…PRETTY GOOD.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
P2T3
Tech StartingHand Workers
TECH
Training Grounds (Hero spam)
Young Lightning Dragon (Non-Hero threat)
STARTING HAND
Rambasa Twin
Sensei’s Advice → Worker (Need 3g worth of patroller more than this)
Fox Primus
Technician Draw → Snapback
WORKERS
Morningstar Flagbearer
Safe Attacking
Sensei’s Advice
NextHand
Savior Monk
Thunderclap
Fox Viper
Grappling Hook
Tech 2 card(s)
Technician draw
Get Paid + Scavenger - ($8)
Worker - ($7)
Tech II Discipline - ($3)
Fox Primus - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 2, draw 3, reshuffle, draw 1
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Fox Primus 2/2A [Anti-Air, Frenzy 1]
Elite:
Scavenger:
Technician: L1 Garus Rook 2/3
Lookout:
In Play:
*
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5 (Discipline)
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Sadly didn’t draw the Thunderclap. Think my Tech II is relatively safe here but I almost certainly lose Rook
P1T4
Tech Starting Hand Workers
TECH
Free Speech
Elite Training
STARTING HAND
Reputable Newsman
Traffic Director
Building Inspector
Boot Camp
Boot Camp
Arrest
Lawful Search
WORKERS
Porkhand Magistrate
Jail
Bluecoat Musketeer
Building Inspector
Next Hand
Manufactured Truth
Arrest
Lawful Search
Boot Camp
Tech 2 card(s)
Get Paid - ($7)
Worker - ($6)
Hire a Reputable Newsman who opposes spells and upgrades that cost 2. - ($4)
Onimaru sends the Reputable Newsman to Boot Camp and I draw a card. - ($3)
Onimaru Arrests the Fox Primus, disabling it. - ($1)
Spectral Aven and Scribe 1 kill Rook; Onimaru gains 2 levels.
Onimaru sends the Reputable Newsman to Boot Camp and I draw a card. - ($0)
Onimaru attacks your Tech II for 3 damage.
Float ($0)
Discard 2, draw 1, reshuffle, draw 3
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader:
Elite:
Scavenger: Scribe 2 1/3
Technician:
Lookout:
In Play:
- Spectral Aven 2/2
- Onimaru (3) 2/1
- Reputable Newsman [2] 2/5 ++
- Scribe 1 1/1
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
Bluecoat Musketeer Change - Replace ability with “1g → Deal 1 damage to a unit or hero without flying. Once per turn.”
Okay, we’re losing steam, but we keep drawing cards.
@thehug0naut’s turn!
P2T4
Tech StartingHand Workers
TECH
Earthquake (Aiming for Rook to be in play a lot)
Thunderclap (Ditto)
STARTING HAND
Thunderclap
Grappling Hook
Fox Viper → Worker
Savior Monk
Technician draw → Aged Sensei
WORKERS
Morningstar Flagbearer
Safe Attacking
Sensei’s Advice
Fox Viper
NextHand
Rambasa Twin
Young Lightning Dragon
Smoker
Training Grounds
Snapback
Discard
Savior Monk
Thunderclap
Grappling Hook
Earthquake
Thunderclap
Tech 2 card(s)
Technician Draw
Get Paid - ($8)
Worker - ($7)
Grave + Midband - ($3)
Setsuki - ($1)
Aged Sensei - ($0)
Float ($0)
Discard 3, draw 5
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Aged Sensei 1/1A
Elite: L3 Grave Strormborne 4/4 [Sparkshot, Readiness]
Scavenger:
Technician: L1 Setsuki Hiruki 1/3
Lookout:
In Play:
- Fox Primus 2/2A [Anti-Air, Frenzy 1]
Buildings:
Base HP: 20
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 2 (Discipline)
Economy Info:
Cards:
Gold:
Thoughts
This looks rough! Best use my heroes to get as strong a patrol as I can