[Tournament] eXperimental Codex Asynchronous Fall Round Robin 2021 (XCAFRR21): Mono Color Six Shooter!

??
The last game isn’t over yet. Charnel hasn’t conceded.

We can always reschedule in the highly-unlikely case that I win, I’m fine with this.

1 Like

Oops I must have posted by mistake, had it queued up ready for what looked inevitable. Kilter has lethal in hand without much creativity was a little confused why charnel didn’t fold off the carrion curse

Hmm, I shouldn’t be able to see what Thieving Imp discarded if I play Carrion Curse afterwards, should I? Hadn’t thought about that.

1 Like

Well, there was a chance he’d miss it, but I suppose not now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll go P1.

Both high seeds selecting P1 again, GL HF all!

XCAFRR21 Semifinals:

1. [XCAFRR21] SemiFinals: zango Red vs OffKilter Red
  2. [XCAFRR21] SemiFinals: zhavier Black vs Dreamfire Red
2 Likes

Time for finals side select! Finals is going to be

1 zango Black vs 1 zhavier Red

Flipped a coin for who gets side select and came up @zango , so PM me your side select and we’ll set up the finals thread link!

2 Likes

Awesome to come this far in my first tournament.
And a funny thing about it: this is going to be my third playoff match, third time against red, third time please as P1 :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like we’re all set then

XCAFRR21 FINALS

1. [XCAFRR21] FINALS: zango Black vs zhavier Red

Well that’s a wrap y’all! Congrats to @zhavier on another win, truly a great. Also shoutouts to @zango for a second place finish in their first tourney :grin:

Thanks for joining everyone! I’m open to folks taking over hosting for me for winter, but if I don’t hear from anyone or see a thread up to sign up by Monday, I’ll try to get one up myself

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for hosting @FrozenStorm and thanks to all of you for letting me join your community, I really like it here :wink:
As for the next hosting: I’m definitely not up for the task to host anything, but for the footwork like creating templates for pairings, helping to double check things or anything else that is time-consuming but can be delegated in this context, I’d love to offer my assistance.

5 Likes