Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

That’s perfectly fine by me.

Mono Black looking for match.

First Play by Forum Game. Relatively new to game, but I think I know the rules relatively well. Played a couple games against a friend.

4 Likes

@DarthMorgoth I’ll play you as Mono White if you want.

1 Like

Sounds good to me. I rolled a 3 for determining who goes first.

I’m looking for a game on Necro/Truth/Balance to see if I wanna play that for CAWS, anyone wanna play a casual?

1 Like

I also want to get in some practice to test if I want to stick with [Balance/Growth]/Strength before the tourney, but I’ll be at reduced posting capacity until this Friday. Happy to pair up with multiple opponents simultaneously from Friday going forward, though.

1 Like

I, too, have a crammed ass week and won’t be able to take much this week, as well as plan to play it slow over the holidays. I can start a thread and no rush on taking turns

Looking to try out [Past]/Discipline/Blood if anyone’s interested. Rnd 27.

1 Like

I’m in! Rolled an 84, will open a thread shortly.

1 Like

Looking to give [Necromancy]/Present/Blood another try. Rnd 75.

1 Like

I can go until the next round starts. I will use the current tourney deck. I rolled 75… Guess I will go first. :slight_smile:

Looking to give [Necromancy]/Present/Past a try. Rnd 29.

1 Like

@Nekoatl Are still looking for a game? #87. Monoblue.

1 Like

Yep, sure am! Would actually be happy to get multiple going in parallel, in fact.

Anyone up for a match or two against [finesse]/growth/ninjutsu? Rolled a 79…

1 Like

I’d like to see if [Necromancy]/Peace/Blood can survive against that. Rnd 26.

1 Like

Looking to try [Law]/Finesse/Growth, random 47.

I’m down to play with Blue. I got a 33 so it looks like you’ve got first!

1 Like

Are you going to start the game or are you expecting me to make a thread? :sweat_smile:

I’ll start tomorrow, sorry, been trying to get away from the screen more for a day or two.

1 Like