Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Anyone want to play some monocolor games?
I’ll play White and I rolled 47

@Nopethebard CAMS21 has recently started and is prolly why less interest on this thread. You can still join without penalty if you are interested.

1 Like

I know. I’m not really interested in tournament play since I don’t like multicolor at all

2 Likes

Any color you particularly want to go against? Do you mind neutral monos?

1 Like

I do kinda mind neutral monos, though less so. I’m not particular about what matchup.

1 Like

Rolled 57. I’m going Green. Will create shortly.

1 Like

I’d be delighted to play some Blue against anyone/anything. I rolled a 7.

1 Like

Hi @flagrantangles :slight_smile: #36 going mono-green

1 Like

I’d still be delighted to play some Blue (or really anything) against anyone/anything else. I rolled a 95 this time.

@flagrantangles I could do a game. I’ll try mono-purple, rolled 23.

1 Like

I’d like to continue playing. I’m going to continue playing Blue. I don’t mind playing against anything else. I rolled a 20.

Looking to test [Law]/Fire/Growth, random 49.

@charnel_mouse Still looking to play? I’m thinking of trying [Ninja]\Balance\Necro.

1 Like

Sure! I’ll start a thread.

Hi everyone, a newbie is looking for his first pbf game, #random 55. Anyone willing to run me through expected standard trouble getting familiar with the details of the Google sheet?

By the way the link in the second post of

Gets me a access denied. I’m now aiming to use

Is that what you are using?

I’m probably going for [finesse], strength, discipline as inspired by @bansa in the current tournament

4 Likes

Yes, the Codex Tracking Spreadsheet topic is where the one everyone uses is kept up to date. Any resources that are used by the community are linked to from the Codex Resources topic pinned in the Codex category, in case you’re ever in doubt about what to use.

I’ve basically retired from play-by-forum Codex for now, so you’ll have to find someone else to play with, but I hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

I’m always here for new players, welcome @zango ! Pick me a deck and start us a game thread, if you don’t wanna pick one for me I’ll just play Mono Red

I’m fine to go first or second, whatever you prefer, but rolled 73 if you’d prefer to abide the RNG

2 Likes

Awesome! I prefer to go by the rules so P2 it is for me, please open up a new thread. I don’t have a preference what kind of deck you should use and even though this will be my first PbF I’ve already played ~20 games via tabletop simulator and read a ton of tournament reports here, so you should not need to put on gloves :wink:

1 Like

Could I interest anyone in some casuals? I think I’m mostly interested in playing Blue and [Bashing]/Peace/Fire. I rolled a 20.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll do a game. I’ll try [Discipline]/Disease/Past. Mind if we use the same thread we played in last time? I think it was my turn to go as P1.

1 Like