Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I understand your perspective and agree diplomacy can help combat OP individuals in an FFA.

What I recall of the last FFA, though, was people just weren’t having fun having to consider Sac the Weak (which gets crazy value), Hooded Exec (again, crazy value) Abom, and Orpal things (Maxband, Dnd) were just in a totally other league of value compared to everything else. Those were cards clearly balanced around 1v1 and IMO not careful consideration to their wording when it comes to FFA.

I’m game to give it a go (it’s been awhile), why don’t you start a thread to recruit others in the none topic area (it isn’t really a tournament but needs a few more ppl than just us and we’ve gone on enough hijacking this thread lol) and @bansa or anyone else interested, keep an eye open for it

1 Like

What is the none channel?

It’s the section of the Codex sub-forum that’s not actual Play-by-Forum games, I think he’s suggesting posting there so people who have the PbF category muted will still see it.

2 Likes

Anyone want to play a monocolor game? I’ll play Green and I rolled a 94

I could go for some Green vs. Blue action, random 3.

1 Like

Looking to get back into things, and want to see if I understand mono blue any better than before.
random #34

How about we do a reprise of our Blue vs. White games, then? Random 55, I’ll start us off.

1 Like

Looking to play a mono-color match, still learning the game. I’ll take white, random 93.

2 Likes

New player! Exciting

I’ll take you on as Purple @Vovix. Rnd 26.

Game made. Gl, hf!

Looking to try out a new codex, [Future], Truth, Discipline, random #5

1 Like

Anybody want a sparring partner? You test your deck against me. You choose my deck to test against. And I test mine against your deck chosen by me. Start with 2 games each?

@bansa, I’ll take you up on that, but you pick first 'cuz I need time to decide what to practice my deck against.

1 Like

Sounds good. I will create a thread for us and take P1 first.

1 Like

Who’d like to do some testing for @dwarddd and @James? I’m happy to play either with or against the current version of The Grey Legions.

1 Like

Keen to try it out again and refine it! I’m pretty busy over the next couple of days but should calm down by Wednesday and could play a couple of games! :grin:

1 Like

Cool, feel free to start a thread when you’re available :slight_smile:

Sorry for ghosting there - I keep getting busy, but Dwarddd is also keen for a Grey game!

1 Like

@charnel_mouse james has had his timetable filled a bit, but i have some gaps for at least the next 2 weeks so let’s play some games! I’ll start a thread

edit:jinx

2 Likes