Orange County, CA players?

Woops, didn’t realize earthquake targeted :frowning:

Not quite targeted in the game term sense, but yea “an opponent’s buildings”. Free speech is worded similarly.

I just wanted to say thanks again to @Momi for taking point on organizing this, and to @Tallergeese, @NikoBolas, and @Alhazard for coming out. I expected to have fun, but I don’t think I expected our games to be that fun.
Props to Alhazard for suggesting that three-player game; playing multiplayer wouldn’t have occurred to me, but it’s crazy fun.
And additional thanks to Momi for letting me try out some multi-color with his deluxe set. It was everything I hoped it would be. (:

5 Likes

So what weekend is looking good in December? For me, the 10th is wide open. Anyone else?

I can’t do the 10th, but I can probably do the 17th.

The 10th is technically open, but I’ll have a theme park day the day before, so I might be tired. Still, that’s probably the best.

I’ll be heading down to Orange County on the 17th anyway, but I’ll have to take off just after 4pm, so my worry is that I might not be able to get down there in time to get two games in before I have to go. If a large number of people settle on one date or the other, I’ll try to make it happen on my end.

My weekends are currently open; 10th and 17th are probably the best dates this month for everyone overall, as the remaining two weekends are adjacent to holidays - but I’m open to trying for it.

Dice House Games, Fullerton
12/10/16

1. @NikoBolas
  2. @ARMed_Pirate (possibly; pending how the previous day plays out)
  3. @Momi

OUT. @Tallergeese
OUT.

Dice House Games, Fullerton
12/17/16

1. @Tallergeese (possible)
  2. @ARMed_Pirate (possible; X-4PM at the latest)
  3. @Momi

OUT.
OUT.

I’ve now waffled a couple of times so I don’t want to say anything is a definite but there’s probably a 35% chance I can make the 10th and a 60% I could make the 17th.

Im planning on getting there around noon and can stay til 4 or 4:30 PM on Saturday. Had a friend coming, but he didn’t do all his christmas shopping so he can’t make it.

I will be there on both days

Based on how tired I’m feeling now, I doubt I’ll make it down tomorrow, but it will depend on how my family and I are feeling. Either way I hope y’all have fun.(:

What time were people planning on staying until? If I can make it today I probably wouldn’t be there until 3.

Sorry guys - I was waiting until today to see how I felt, but I’m not going to be able to make it.

Haven’t been feeling well at all, definitely getting sick; I don’t want to spread it either.

Hope you guys have fun!

Ok, so it looks like just Alhazard and me will be there? I plan on staying until around 4 PM.

Well there’s a game of thrones tournament, so I’m going to leave. No sign of Alhazard.

Eek, well that really fell apart fast.

Hopefully the 17th goes better

I didn’t get a chance to post, but Alhazard showed up as I was leaving. We got to play quite a few games, blue vs purple, then blue vs black. Good times despite the crammed space.

3 Likes

Were people still planning on being at Dice House Games tomorrow? I should be able to get there some time between 1pm - 2pm

No guarantees for me; I’m going to have to play it by ear. If it looks like I won’t have time to actually play, we’ll try to at least stop in and say hi.

Ill be there around 1pm