FFA: Multicolor Madness

I tried but this regen armor is bonkers

1 Like

Really? My normal average rook is bonkers but the glaxx Mox crazy is just ignored?

Thanks for catching the jail Taxman. So yea, he doesn’t patrol.

Earthquakes only get one opponent at a time, so not as appealing.

My codex has nothing that can help me deal with multiple opponent’s at once. Unlike say, firehouse?

And despite the target rich environment, still no assimilates or nature reclaims.

1 Like

You left off your +1 atk from training grounds, and listed two different targets for Garth.

what are you talking about, two different targets?

I’d just like to remind folks that you can lend out patrollers. (:
What’s more, if you lend a patroller to someone else’s techn. or scav. slot, and they die, you get the bonus (not the person your patroller was defending).

So, y’know, if you want to enlist some folks in the national guard to keep Flagstone’s excellent government Jail and Mine safe from ne’er-do-wells and terrorists, the greatest honor your units and heroes can achieve is serving their (my) country.

You brought out a Mind Parry Monk with Garth’s maxband, but you said you brought out a Vigor Adept. I’m pretty sure you meant to type Mind Parry Monk in the Actions as well, based on the patrol.

@Penatronic Nobody has past so there are no origin stories, and the only person with snapback, is the guy with Rook, so I don’t think zhaviers gonna use it. We now have to deal with Rook the old fashioned way, which is why I wanted to kill him before he was maxed.

basilisks are still a thing.

1 Like

still takes two of them

Fixed my monk confusion

What can people do about that back line Quince? I don’t know about everyone else, but I get jumpy when someone has two mirrors and tech 2 anarchy

2 Likes

Doesn’t deathtouch damage kill even if it only hits armor? You didn’t need to use Ember Sparks on Rook at all.

Combat damage this deals to units or heroes, even to their armor, kills them.

2 Likes

@bob199 note you have 1 less float as gunpoint stole 1 last turn.

1 Like

Forgot to mention it in my post, but @zhavier, you’re up.

So, the arresting Constable is pretty hilarious, because as it stands it HAS to target my Flagbearer.

1 Like

I don’t know who I hate more, the flagbearer, the blue shinanegans or the guy who stole my damn training grounds.

4 Likes

I think there is enough hate to go around, yea.

I think we are all doing our job well then

… or the quince

1 Like

If I kill his Rook, can other people kill the mirrors/Quince/Tech 3?

1 Like