EU Shipment of Codex

are we supposed to receive another mail when the shipping starts?

I received the mail now as well.
My stuff has been packed will be shipped as soon as possible.
Same thing as my 2 friends received.

Hopefully it will be shipped soon. :slight_smile:
I’m wondering as well whether or not we will receive another mail when things get actually shipped.

On Friday, when I got my first email, I got an actual shipping confirmation on the same day. May not end up being the same for you, but there will indeed be another mail when they actually send it out. That mail will also include tracking data.

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know :slight_smile:

got my mail too. just the
"Your order with number XXXXXX was just packed in our warehouse and will be shipped as soon as possible.

These items are in the shipment:
1 x Codex - Deluxe Set (engl.) (1018810)"
tho

1 Like

My friends and I received our tracking info! Yeah!

1 Like

same
post must be at least 10 characters

1 Like

Mail received 5 minutes ago from Shipnaked

[quote]Hello Baptiste,

We are still waiting on our European warehouse to determine when we
will be able to ship out Codex. I understand that this is taking a
while, but I assure you that we will let you know as soon as we’re
able to give you an update.

Thanks,
Chris[/quote]

Hey guys

I received my email 2 hours ago so i assume this week we should get them

happy gaming :slight_smile:

Nice! Mine’s cleared customs and is en route to its final destination too. FWIW, I think the fact that a) it was a preorder rather than a KS backer edition and b) I ordered some Yomi decks along with it resulted in it shipping from the USA rather than EU (which is what tracking seems to indicate, starting in NJ), so I did not count as an EUBOI for Codex purposes.

I got this mail:

We are still waiting on our European warehouse to determine when wewill be able to ship out Codex. I understand that this is taking awhile, but I assure you that we will let you know as soon as we’reable to give you an update.
Thanks,Chris

Ten minutes late, a shipping notification

weird, isnt, it?

Anyone else in the UK still waiting for an email?

6 weeks ago I had an email in German with translation and nothing since :cry:

Update! 12 hours after contacting shipnaked I got a packing confirmation from happyshops! :grin:

1 Like

i got a double message from Shipnaked; one apologizing for the delay and one with a tracking for my package. I replied with an honest feedback to avoid any future missmash. I hope they do something about it so i encourage you if you can leave them some kind of feedback we can all enjoy our future purchases with less frustration :slight_smile:

My emails are here today as well. I just want to PLAY it! Hopefully we are close to all being sorted out. I emailed Ship Naked last night, no response but at least the HS emails landed.

1 Like

Wohoo! I got the package today :smiley:

Mine arrived today as well :smiley:
Now I have to wait until my friends have their games. Looking forward to our first games :slight_smile:

gaaaaa! i am so envious!!! :’(
Are ur copies complete? no cards missing or binder damaged?

My copy was complete. No binder damaged. The rulebook was a bit crumpled at one corner, but that’s nothing that cannot be corrected. Overall I am really impressed by the quality of the components.

1 Like