EU Shipment of Codex

In a comment on the latest update.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sirlin/codex-2/posts/1692660/comments

Sirlin corrected :

This is worrying me further. No email, not in spam. If theyā€™ve ALL shipped then there should be confirmation.

1 Like

i have got no mail too. I always check the spam folder for possible mistakes.

Me neither, Iā€™m in UK

Still, guys, letā€™s try to chill and relax. Sn is moving, like an expanding glacier but is moving.
Letā€™s wait until monday and hope we all get our email. For sure, what i really dislike is the total lack of communication and poor customer service (iā€™m talking about SN, not SG). If they ask me feedback iā€™ll skin them alive.

1 Like

My set arrived today. I know you guys are still disappointed but think of it like this:

1. They started sending stuff out on the most recent business day.
  2. It arrived 1 day later.
  3. There is a good chance you will get it by Tuesday!
3 Likes

MAximum envy!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Is ur sett al right? no cards missing or ruined binder?
Another disappointment after all this would be rlly saddening :frowning:

Didnā€™t have time to look yet. Will be easier to check when I have sleeves and can sort everything into the binders immediately. Mats and binders looks fine so far.

1 Like

ā€œGo ahead and contact them at that time.ā€

Thats not very reassuring considering we have been told to contact them twice already and literally no one has heard from them when contacted before. Ship Naked needs to work on their costumer service.

yeah, the worst thing is the total lack of communication and hence customer service.
AFAIK no one has ever heard back from them. I have emailed them thrice for no result.

no email for me (spain)ā€”fingers crossed for monday

Just got my email. Woop

1 Like

:ā€™( <- pariah

just got my email.
you will get there,legion!

My two friends already received their mail this morning.
Iā€™m still hoping that Iā€™ll get mine today as well.

glad to know i am not the only forsaken one :rage:

1 Like

I also just got a mail 4 hours ago, so I guess things are actually happening this time ^^

i am not, my optimus, brother. I fear weā€™ll be the last of the last.

Just got an email to say that my copy is being prepared for shipment from Germany to the UK, yay! Unfortunately I am now going from the UK to Germany for a week, boo!