EU Shipment of Codex

Hmm this raise a lot of questions regarding the EU fulfillment. Is it possible for you to reach them and get us something new? It is extremely frustrating to be left “ignored” for over a week

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Looks like people are receiving e-mails today:

[quote]Your order with number XXXXXXX was just packed in our warehouse and will be shipped as soon as possible.

These items are in the shipment:
1 x Codex - Deluxe Set (engl.) (1018810)[/quote]

Update: my excitement turned out to be premature as the package was actually the other thing I had ordered recently but had a tracking code for and “knew” hadn’t arrived yet. Apparently DHL considers arrived but not picked up as “in transit”.

The More You Know

Grrr, i still have got nothing. Curse SN :rage:

@Zejety, looks like EU gets their numbers today? Do you know about any other EU who has gotten it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I got my tracking number today, as well. More hype to be found in the Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY-Thread

1 Like

Still seems like a lot of us have got nothing after yesterday.

However, David said on Kickstarter that Happyshops has sent everything out.

Where did David say that?

In a comment on the latest update.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sirlin/codex-2/posts/1692660/comments

Sirlin corrected :

This is worrying me further. No email, not in spam. If they’ve ALL shipped then there should be confirmation.

1 Like

i have got no mail too. I always check the spam folder for possible mistakes.

Me neither, I’m in UK

Still, guys, let’s try to chill and relax. Sn is moving, like an expanding glacier but is moving.
Let’s wait until monday and hope we all get our email. For sure, what i really dislike is the total lack of communication and poor customer service (i’m talking about SN, not SG). If they ask me feedback i’ll skin them alive.

1 Like

My set arrived today. I know you guys are still disappointed but think of it like this:

1. They started sending stuff out on the most recent business day.
  2. It arrived 1 day later.
  3. There is a good chance you will get it by Tuesday!
3 Likes

MAximum envy!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Is ur sett al right? no cards missing or ruined binder?
Another disappointment after all this would be rlly saddening :frowning:

Didn’t have time to look yet. Will be easier to check when I have sleeves and can sort everything into the binders immediately. Mats and binders looks fine so far.

1 Like

“Go ahead and contact them at that time.”

Thats not very reassuring considering we have been told to contact them twice already and literally no one has heard from them when contacted before. Ship Naked needs to work on their costumer service.

yeah, the worst thing is the total lack of communication and hence customer service.
AFAIK no one has ever heard back from them. I have emailed them thrice for no result.