Casual zango vs dwarddd

Yeah, I do have the CB and a huntress and I do see the line but I prefer the 73% chance of a tech 3 feral strike combined with a tech 2 break over the double tech break :wink:

If you want to stop here, I’m happy to go for another round, do you want to be P1 or P2? I’ll stay with this covered codex.

casual zango vs dwarddd game 4 P2T7

P1 [Growth]/Necromancy/Strength vs. P2 [Blood]/Feral/Peace

Link to all relevant rule changes


StartingHand Workers

STARTING HAND
Kidnapping
Huntress (3/1)
Huntress (3/3)
Crashbarrow (6/2)
Charge


WORKERS
Careless Musketeer (2/1)
Bloodburn
Scorch
Pillage
Nautical Dog (1/1)
Huntress (3/1)


NextHand

Gigadon (8/8)
Crashbarrow (6/2)
Makeshift Rambaster (1/2)
Mad Man (1/1)
Feral Strike


Discard

Crashbarrow (6/2)
Huntress (3/3)
Charge
Kidnapping


Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($10)
giga puts a crumbling rune on rook, OP to MP
CB kills rook, OP one damage to tech 2, drakk to maxband - ($7)
tech 3 - ($2)
Cal breaks tech 2, your base to 16
drakk attacks your base down to 13
worker - ($1)
tech lab - ($0)

Float ($0)
Discard 3, draw 5


Board Info:
In Patrol:

  • :psblueshield: Squad Leader:
  • :psfist: Elite:
  • :ps_: Scavenger:
  • :pschip: Technician:
  • :target: Lookout:

In Play:

  • Cal (4/2, lvl5)
  • Drakk (3/4, lvl6)
  • Gigadon (8/2)

Buildings:

  • :heart: Base HP: 20
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 5
  • :heart: Tech II HP: 5 (Blood)
  • :heart: Tech III HP: 5
  • :heart: Tech Lab HP: 4 (Feral)

Economy Info:
Cards:

  • Hand: 5
  • Deck: 6
  • Disc: 4

Gold:

  • Gold: 0
  • Workers: 11