2HD: Team 1 Blue/Purple

If we Arrest the Taxman, we can kill Zane with the Nullcraft, and keep Mox in patrol. Or put Mox + Nullcraft onto the Baron.

If we’re going to kill Zane, I think Purple ought to put a Hero out. Geiger, since he gets 4hp at lvl 3? I wouldn’t mind a Ready or Not to punish their attacks at some point, but if Geiger’s out he’s going to die.

We could also try to arrange things such that they can’t easily kill our hero without first sacrificing Zane. Then Prynn might make sense.

I think we ought to just Tech T1 units and/or spells for Purple this turn, even if we plan to build T2 in a turn.

Tech 2 Disease makes me not fear the Garth maxband so terribly next turn.

I see coming a Zane suicide/death, being replaced by Drakk, who Bloodlusts the Ghoul Garth rose from discard… Not sure we can feel that secure !

Anyway, killing Baron may be an idea.

So we could do:

Blue’s Turn:

Worker Jail (7 gold)
Summon X (Quince ?) (5 gold)
Arrest Taxman (3)
Brave Knight (0)
Cadet (0)

Disc 2, dr 4. Empty deck, so maybe not patrolling in technician slot.
As for what to tech, I suggest 2x Garrison ? We want this in our next deck; on our next turn we may choose 2 other cards with a little more knowledge of what we’ll face.

Purple’s Turn:

Worker (6) Maybe Tinkerer ?
Stewardess of the Undone (3)
Nullcraft (1)
Mox and Nullcraft kill Baron
No idea as for what to tech…

They still have Garth, Zane and whatever haste they might have in hand. With 3/4 blockers, we may not being totally blasted ! :smiley:

For Purple I’d tech another Glaxx and probably an Argonaut. Unless we want to put some sort of tide-turner into the mix, in which case we could swap the Argonaut for Now! or Ready or Not. RoN’s not so great without any board but it might let us build up one for once.

You think we should worker Jail rather than Lawful Search?

I like where this discussion is going, I think I’d almost prefer to kill Zane and give levels to the quince / bigby that we bring out though! Then we can still patrol with Mox, and they have to suicide Baron before Garth maxbanding anyway, so it gives us 2 extra HP to patrol with for 0 change in incoming damage

I’m not wedded either way, but the thing I don’t love about leaving the Baron out is the Overpower, which basically erases the extra 2hp we get.

They’re possibly going to suicide Zane early anyway (as Marto says, to bring out Drakk), and give us the levels hp on their turn.

Also, if the Nullcraft kills Zane, I don’t know if we can give the levels to a Blue hero? @zhavier ? How does the whole free levels thing work on our / their turn? Is it entirely shared?

Also we can loan patrollers to each other, right? So if we wanted to, we could put e.g. an OEC and a BK into both SQL slots?

Can’t loan patrollers, 90% sure we can give levels to blue though

Sorry can’t loan patrollers. That’s only in FFA.

Free levels are given to any opposing hero.

Baron only prevents playing tech 2 units, Garth’s maxband is a way around it.

due sometime today preferably.

If we kill Zane, they’ll have Garth, Baron and any haste to deal with patrollers. If we put BK and Stewardess in SQL, what are the odds both die before Baron attacks ? Because if so, Baron will have a chance to overpower and having Mox able to defend won’t change a thing. If any survives, instead, having Mox as a patroller may help, but not much, as it won’t be attacked at all, most probably.

I think Jail won’t serve any time at all, with Red probably keeping/teching cheap hasty stuff and having building hate anyway.
Teching Glaxx and Argonaut seems OK.

  • Kill Baron with Nullcraft and Mox
  • Kill Zane with Nullcraft and Patrol Mox

0 voters

It is also a question of which Blue Hero shall rise to fight and how to patrol the stewardess, Brave Knight, Overeager Cadet, Hero and possibly Mox.

If we kill Zane, we must put Stewardess in SQL, else Baron will overporwer; and Mox in Lookout, just in case ? If we kill Baron, I’d say Lookout for Stewardess ?

As for blue, I guess BK as SQL is a must. If we summon Quince, imho a good option as we have Manufactured Truth on next turn, we may or may not put Mirror in Lookout ? Cadet in Scavenger, I guess, as we prefer not drawing before next turn. Whatever hero we play shouldn’t patrol, especially if they level up.

2 Likes

P1T4 BLUE


TECH
Flagstone Garrison
Flagstone Garrison


BLUE STARTING HAND
Overeager Cadet
Arrest
Jail
Lawful Search
Reputable Newsman


BLUE WORKERS
Bluecoat Musketeer
Spectral Aven
Porkhand Magistrate
Jail


BLUE NEXT HAND
Tax Collector
Overeager Cadet
Building Inspector
Manufactured Truth


BLUE DECK


BLUE DISCARD
Traffic Director
Arrest
Reputable Newsman
Lawful Search
Flagstone Garrison
Flagstone Garrison


Tech 2 card(s)
Blue Get Paid + float - ($8)
Blue 1 Worker - ($7)
Blue 2 Quince - ($5)
Blue 3 Arrest Gunpoint Taxman - ($3)
Blue 4 Overeager Cadet
Blue 5 Brave Knight returns to play to flee another day - ($0)

Blue Float ($0)
Blue Discard 2, draw 4


[B]Board Info:[/B]
[B]In BLUE Patrol:[/B]

  • :psblueshield: [I]Squad Leader[/I]: Brave Knight 3/3+A
  • :psfist: [I]Elite[/I]:
  • :ps_: [I]Scavenger[/I]: Overeager Cadet 2/2
  • :pschip: [I]Technician[/I]:
  • :target: [I]Lookout[/I]: Mirror 0/1
    [B]In Play:[/B]
  • Quince 1/4, lvl 3
    [B]BLUE Buildings:[/B]
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 5

[B]Economy Info:[/B]
[B]BLUE Cards:[/B]

  • Hand: 4
  • Deck: 0
  • Disc: 6
    [B]BLUE Gold:[/B]
  • Gold: 0
  • Workers: 8

P1T4 PURPLE


TECH
Gilded Glaxx
Argonaut


PURPLE STARTING HAND
Stewardess of the Undone
Tinkerer
Forgotten Fighter
Nullcraft
Fading Argonaut


PURPLE WORKERS
Neo Plexus
Plasmodium
Time Spiral
Tinkerer


PURPLE NEXT HAND
Battle Suits
Stewardess of the Undone
Gilded Glaxx
Seer


PURPLE DECK
Temporal Research


PURPLE DISCARD
Fading Argonaut
Forgotten Fighter
Gilded Glaxx
Argonaut


Tech 2 card(s)
Purple Get Paid - ($7)
Purple 6 Worker - ($6)
Purple 7 Stewardess of the Undone, Bounces Skeleton - ($3)
Purple 8 Nullcraft kills Zane, Quince to lvl 3 - ($1)

Purple Float ($1)
Purple Discard 2, draw 4


[B]Board Info:[/B]
[B]In PURPLE Patrol:[/B]

  • :psblueshield: [I]Squad Leader[/I]: Stewardess of the Undone 2/3+A
  • :psfist: [I]Elite[/I]:
  • :ps_: [I]Scavenger[/I]:
  • :pschip: [I]Technician[/I]:
  • :target: [I]Lookout[/I]: Hardened Mox 1/1
    [B]In Play:[/B]
  • Nullcraft 1/1
    [B]PURPLE Buildings:[/B]
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 5
  • :heart: Tower HP: 2

[B]Economy Info:[/B]
[B]PURPLE Cards:[/B]

  • Hand: 4
  • Deck: 1
  • Disc: 4
    [B]PURPLE Gold:[/B]
  • Gold: 1
  • Workers: 8

[B]TEAM 1 Building[B]

  • :heart: Team 1 Base HP: 28

Turn hopefully incoming today or tomorrow.

1 Like

P2T4 RED

Tech 2 card(s)
Red Get Paid - ($8)
Red 5 Worker - ($7)
Red 6 Drakk - ($5)
Red 8 Drakk to lvl 4 - ($4)
Red 9 Lobber - ($3)
Red 10 Lobber hits Brave Knight for 3 and dies
Red 12 Makeshift Rambaster trades with Stewardess - ($1)

Red Float ($1)
Red Discard 1, draw 1, reshuffle, draw 2


[B]Board Info:[/B]
[B]In RED Patrol:[/B]

  • :psblueshield: [I]Squad Leader[/I]:
  • :psfist: [I]Elite[/I]:
  • :ps_: [I]Scavenger[/I]:
  • :pschip: [I]Technician[/I]: Drakk 2/3, lvl 4
  • :target: [I]Lookout[/I]:
    [B]In Play:[/B]
  • Gunpoint Taxman 3/3
    [B]RED Buildings:[/B]
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 5

[B]Economy Info:[/B]
[B]RED Cards:[/B]

  • Hand: 3
  • Deck: 8
  • Disc: 0
    [B]RED Gold:[/B]
  • Gold: 1
  • Workers: 9

P2T4 BLACK

Tech 2 card(s)
Black Get Paid - ($8)
Black 1 Garth makes a skeleton and sacs it to draw 1 - ($7)
Black 2 Worker - ($6)
Black 3 Maxband Garth, heals, fetching a Cursed Crow - ($4)
Black 4 Garth hits Stewardess for 3, takes 3 damage
Black 7 Nether Drain Garth to Drakk, now lvl 3 - ($3)
Black 11 Deteriorate on Brave Knight, who dies for real
Black 13 Twilight Baron hits Mirror, overpowers into Overeager Cadet, takes 1, Blue gets 1g
Black 14 Pestering Haunt
Black 15 Orpal - ($1)

Black Float ($1)
Black Discard 3, draw 3, reshuffle, draw 2


[B]Board Info:[/B]
[B]In BLACK Patrol:[/B]

  • :psblueshield: [I]Squad Leader[/I]: Orpal 1/3+A
  • :psfist: [I]Elite[/I]:
  • :ps_: [I]Scavenger[/I]:
  • :pschip: [I]Technician[/I]:
  • :target: [I]Lookout[/I]: Cursed Crow 3/3
    [B]In Play:[/B]
  • Garth 2/1, Lvl 5
  • Twilight Baron 4/1
  • Pestering Haunt 1/1
    [B]BLACK Buildings:[/B]
  • :heart: Tech I HP: 5
  • :heart: Tech II HP: 5 (Disease)

[B]Economy Info:[/B]
[B]BLACK Cards:[/B]

  • Hand: 5
  • Deck: 4
  • Disc: 0
    [B]BLACK Gold:[/B]
  • Gold: 1
  • Workers: 9

[B]TEAM 2 Building[B]

  • :heart: Team 2 Base HP: 30

Hmmm, how Black can Worker, then play Nether Drain, Deteriorate and Pestering Haunt, and still discard 3 ?

1 Like