Yomi-O's now with 200% more fireballs (v3 wishlist)

More dumb ideas, this one for Zane.

Put an ability on his ace that says: “Maximum Anarchy can only be played while you are knocked down.”

Think about it.

4 Likes

How about, “if Maximum Anarchy is played but doesn’t hit and do damage, Zane dies?”

1 Like

Well, I was trying for something that might conceivably be used.

2 Likes

We want a weird trickshot, not a suicidal last resort.

1 Like

It only does 10 damage but both players shuffle their hands into the deck and draw 3

That’s actually pretty similar to something I suggested in this thread at one point, heh.

1 Like

A fun thing to pair with that could be to replace Creation and Destruction with Travelers’ Tax: the opponent discards a card. You recur a card from your discard of the same rank if possible.

it does 5 chip damage so its fine. I think replacing with “if Maximum Anarchy is played, but doesn’t do damage, Zane dies.” could lead to some interesting things like if you dodge into it the read on blue burst matters a ton. It also makes Wake Up Goldburst a very viable option against Zane playing “safe Anarchy”.

The threat of RAW anarchy is so strong that I don’t think it makes Zane a ton weaker. Especially if it gets people to use Special Block/Dodge/Goldburst vs Block. Most importantly the nerf isn’t super bad in the Troq matchup due to only having 8 dodges and a very valuable 9*. + Dodge Anarchy vs Troq is a pretty hard read.

If we were to go that route, I’d like the wording to be “If Maximum Anarchy is played, but does not deal damage or block damage…” so that it’s 100% clear what the conditions are.

I meant that Zane had to win combat AND deal damage to not die from playing MA

I think JohhnyD knew what you meant, and was offering a different take on the same idea. I’m personally not that keen on either version, but I did notice that the wording on JonnyD’s version could be made clearer.

1 Like

Okay that makes sense

I personally really like the “doesn’t do much damage but resets both players’ hands” version myself

1 Like