Yomi Gameplay Videos

Thanks for continuing to cast those and preserving Yomi history!

For Setsuki, ah… let’s just say I’m not the most fond of her playing as or against. You might be remembering that one time in our casuals where I picked Sets, because ohithere had had trouble with her in the tourney match right before. I’m working on Arg, Oni, and Geiger for the tourney, dabbling in Quince and Gloria on the side.

5 Likes

AKA two days ago, heh

1 Like

@migohunter and @JonnyD I’m really enjoying your commentary! You two have a really nice dynamic when you cast together. I hope to see lots more videos!

7 Likes

Hype match between @CarpeGuitarrem and @mysticjuicer

This set was gorilla af. 21XX carousel has been officially established.

7 Likes

My match vs vengefulpickle, featuring Nujabes.

Maybe one day I’ll commentate a match while I play but I’m not ready for that yet. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Same match, from my perspective.

5 Likes
4 Likes

My match vs Nopethebard, also featuring more Nujabes. I’ll try to catch an IYL match live and commentate it soon!

4 Likes

Hype ass set between @SouthpawHare and @Rinzler , I don’t say this often but this is a must watch!

6 Likes

What a fantastic set. I think I counted at leat four CMBs there. Rook confirmed best Rook cp.

3 Likes

@Knifight vs @variable

Don’t know how long this video will be stuck in processing hell but I’ll post it anyway. Great set full of hype combat reveals and reads!

4 Likes

Hell of a set! Glad I got to watch and commentate!

6 Likes

In which I face a fish, and get dunked on.

4 Likes

Very close and competitive match between @SouthpawHare and @Ginorm!

4 Likes

Went through a review of my match with @SouthpawHare.

3 Likes

@Gingivitusks vs @GutterOwl! Sadly, @JonnyD was commentating with me but technical difficulties resulted in his voice being cut out and me talking to air for 45 minutes. Still wanted to upload for posterity though!

5 Likes

“persephone’s not a good character”

yeah but gutterowl is :dark_sunglasses: :dark_sunglasses: :dark_sunglasses:

8 Likes

Good set between @Gingivitusks and @variable! Glad I caught it!

5 Likes

My match vs @Zqxx, which I forgot to post earlier:

My match vs @Hobusu

5 Likes

Pretty brutal game between @mysticjuicer vs @Accel but I encourage people who are struggling against Onimaru to watch how his standard gameplan can completely dismantle many characters in the game and how to play against it (hint: it’s dodges).

6 Likes