Sorry if there is a similar thread already I could not find it.
I'm curious which deck do you enjoy playing most and why?
For me right now it's [Law], Truth, Disease
There are many reasons why I like this deck:
1) Law is fast becoming one of my favorite specs if not my favorite
2) Community Service is quite possibly my favorite spell in the game
3) This deck gives me a lot of control options. I can destroy units with Judgement Day, Sickness/Spreading Plague, Hallucination/Dreamscape. I can mess with heroes using Reputable Newsman, Sicknees/Spreading Plauge, Carrion Curse, Free Speech.
4) With point 3 I feel like I have strong options to counter unit or hero based strategies. I like being safe and with these counters I can feel safe. The tricky part is anticipating which way they are going. Cards like Lawful Search, and Eyes of the Chancellor make it much easier to get great value out of Community Service and Carrion Curse.
5) making an opponent discard an entire hand of 5 cards is the dream combo I want to achieve. Community Service into Carrion Curse into two Carrion Crows Swinging at base.
6) none of these specs (as far as I know) are currently "popular".
7) you might wonder why not just play mono Blue? Well Orpal brings hero kill, discard effects, great anti-air options, and a super good ultimate as the decks only way to deal direct damage to buildings + Blue/Black is awesome + mirror Carrion Crows, Abominations, and Gorgons is too cool.
The main weakness for the deck is building destruction. I'm worried opponents can rush to tech III and there is little I'll be able to do to stop it. I've only played with this deck against a newish player so that might be true or the deck might just fail hard against experienced players. Wont really know until I play it a bunch vs good players because I feel like the deck has a pretty high skill cap. Either way I've really enjoyed playing this deck and I hope to get really strong with it.