[Tournament] 19XX: Kerfuffle 3 - Tournament Complete - Legion Wins!

Have you tried throwing a Mimic Beacon? Maybe that will distract Bob for 1 turn while he attacks a Gwen-shaped hologram.

3 Likes

Only problem is that there’s no high cover around to maximize its effectiveness. Mimic Beacons are only good if they can last more than one attack.

2 Likes

WR2: Legion vs @Emaron

:grave::psfist::pschip::setsuki:

respect and ggs, emaron. most of these macthes were rly close

3 Likes

I heard forfeiting is super effective against him =b

5 Likes

Forfeit? What am I, a filthy Vendetta player?!

5 Likes

FaceOnMars 4-1 @ThreeHeadedMonkey

:gwen: :psfist: :pschip: :valerie:
:gwen: :pschip: :psfist: :valerie: he kept dodging me to an irritating degree
:gwen: :psfist: :pschip: :valerie: I started throwing like an idiot with a fistful of Jokers

GGs! Thank You for an enjoyable set.

6 Likes

Thanks for the games! And thanks for putting up with the delays.

I think that’s the quickest I’ve ever been dropped from a tournament! Ah well.

2 Likes

Castanietzsche 3 - 1 @lum_at_1st_sight
:quince::psfist::pschip::lum:
:quince::psfist::pschip::lum:
:quince::psfist::pschip::setsuki:
:quince::pschip::psfist::argagarg:
:quince::psfist::pschip::argagarg:

The score doesn’t show how the matchs were tense ! I was very lucky on RPS and got loads of jokers, but yeah your Arg scared me a lot (despite Quince is favoured in the matchup chart). Thanks for the matchs, see you at the finale maybe :smiley:
d

7 Likes

Ouais, c’était un match très vigoureux! Bonne chance pour la durée de la tournie, j’éspère jouer contre toi encore quelque fois! :slight_smile: :chibilum:

4 Likes

19XX Losers: mi-go hunter vs @Copper8642

4-3, all :menelker: vs :menelker:

:menelker: > :menelker:
:menelker: < :menelker:

GGs! Was a fun set full of goonery.

8 Likes

The most taboo of all match-ups

6 Likes

J’savais pas qu’on avait des Quebequois dans l’mix! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah non, j’suis americain (malheureusement en ce moment, hein ?) mais j’étudie français depuis quelques années ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: J’ai pas toujours l’opertunité de le parler, alors j’ètait très hereux d’avois jouer contre @Castanietzsche aujourd’hui :slight_smile: :chibilum:

3 Likes

I’m not sure why but I felt slightly guilty when putting that into Google translate. Like I was intruding in a private conversation…

4 Likes

idk mate. Io parlo italiano come un dio in terra. Visto che ognuno scrive in lingue incomprensibili, mi unisco al club :wink:

5 Likes

hmmmmm, that doesn’t seem quite right

2 Likes

the correct translation ould be: I speak italian like a earthsent god. Since everyone writes gibberish i promptly join the club XD ( i do not understand french, but am an italian native speaker, and nothing is more gibberish thatn italian!)

3 Likes

Haha! Okay, well kudos for fooling me! I thought ‘ouais’ was a pure Quebequois-ism. :smiley:

2 Likes

哇嗯災哩講蝦米,¿por qué hablamos francés? Je parle pas françias , aber ich kann Deutsch. 大丈夫ですか?

7 Likes

L R1

@Phrawger vs MR 1-4

:midori::pschip::psfist::grave: patient midori… turns 1-5 J-Q chip damage… I think I dealt at least 25hp chip damage in all game! back and forth: 67-30 then 10-30 then 10-10, finally closed by Q vs Q! very tense and close!

:midori::pschip::psfist::grave: another balaced game till 48 vs 48hp. I jokered FDB (only pumpx2) and then he took me down to 38 vs 10 hp. Luckly hit his throw with 2–>tpos

:rook::pschip::psfist::grave: got really good hands: many face cards and As. Dealt some good damage, then at 50hp vs 60hp, dodged his AA and tpos.

:midori::psfist::pschip::grave: I tried to start with some throws: result got smashed by 3 Ks! I save perfect match and I tried a little comeback till a dodge–>tpos vs Joker… then got killed

:midori::pschip::psfist::grave: another long match, but he got no jokers, no 2s, and so I was able to land some good damage

All games were really close (apart game 4, where I was almost perfected…)

GGs Phrawger, your Midori is really patient and so very hard to defeat for my raging style!

Very fun!

5 Likes