Promote Your Tournament Match Here

How are there so many absolute beasts in Morningstar

4 Likes

Gingivitusks vs. @Knifight (Knife P Fighterson)
This Friday, 4/10/2020 7:30 EDT

This is a match with some history. Knife and I are new to joining you fine people of the internet, but have been playing card Yomi for years… basically as a drinking game in Knife’s attic. So, if you like seeing value trap plays to call out the opponent’s tells, come watch as we humiliate each other.

6 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO WATCH IT!!! :confounded:

6 Likes

I’ll be having back-to-back IYL matches on Saturday, first against @Nopethebard at 12 pm PDT and then against @migohunter when the first match concludes.

Also, while it’s not a Yomi match, I might as well mention that @jch3xf and I will be facing off in Puzzle Strike this Thursday at 8 pm PDT.

4 Likes

I think we’re in agreement that if we make it to game 5 it will be a drinking game once again.

5 Likes

Ginorm v Rinzler, Sat 4/11 at 10 AM EDT
Find out who gets grabby.

4 Likes

@migohunter asked me to reschedule to tomorrow at 7 pm PDT. @Nopethebard didn’t show up, new time TBD.

3 Likes

Match with @Nopethebard rescheduled to 8 pm PDT, less than an hour from now!

1 Like

Myself and @Fluffiness should be squaring off at 5pm EDT TODAY! The wednest of days

4 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 8 (I haven’t played my round 7 set yet)

@vengefulpickle vs. Djister
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020

10:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

3 Likes

International Yomi League
Season 8, Week 8

MD vs @Caralad
Tuesday, March 21st, 10:30 PM CDT

Be there. No followup to that. It’s a command.
BE. THERE.

4 Likes

IYL 8
Round 7
Flagstone City

variable vs. @SouthpawHare

This set, one that will assuredly later be adapted into a stage play, will premiere at…

Thursday, April 23rd 2020 @ 6 PM EST / 5 PM CST!!

Heads-up to @migohunter, @Knifight, and, even though they’ve already been alerted, @Gingivitusks! ^^

Everyone who watches the match live will later get tickets to the stage version!! Which will clearly be called, “Possibly the single best piece of fiction yet produced” by your favorite newspaper!! However, attendance is not mandated by your noble government leaders!

…Be there - or don’t be there! :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I hope to direct this stage adaptation and turn it into a musical.
Also, I assume you mean EDT/CDT? Not EST/CST.

2 Likes

Ooh, Gingi, I’m not a time researcher like Maximillian Geiger, but I thought that CST was active now - could easily be wrong!

Also, I’ll leave you with a quote from the man himself…

“Once daylight is saved you can spend it later… Or can you?” -The Maximumest of Geigers :chibigeiger:

And, I’ll see what I can do about getting you those directing duties & musical rights! I have some pull in the capital! ^^

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 9

@Nopethebard vs. Djister
Saturday, May 2nd, 2020

10:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

5 Likes

A clash of Rook mains next week! Who will prevail? We’ll find out, but I don’t like my chances.

4 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 7

@undergroundmonorail vs. Djister
Saturday, April 25th, 2020

8:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

That’s today, in less than two hours! :smiley:

3 Likes

migo and I will be playing our IYL set in an hour from now (2pm EDT)

3 Likes

@Niijima-san and I will be clashing in the Flagstone division, tomorrow, Tuesday the 28th at 730pm Eastern.

4 Likes

This notice was hung in Flagstone City, citizens’ hall 215, at precisely 12:15 AM…

“Two chances to catch some more Yomi action:

First, variable vs. @flagrantangles at 2 PM CDT on Saturday, May 2nd!

Then, variable vs. @Rinzler at a time to be announced later!

As always…

Be there… or don’t be there!! :smiley_cat:

Special reminders to @migohunter, @Gingivitusks, & @Knifight!!!”

5 Likes