Promote Your Tournament Match Here

Got a game tonight at 8 with @SouthpawHare. One of the players I’ve most been looking forward to playing! I guess we’ll see if several weeks off and all the Streets of Rage has turned my brain to mush or if I can still play this game.

I think @Gingivitusks and @variable already know, but just in case I forgot.

4 Likes

Flagstone is gonna get LIT this weekend!

4 Likes

Note: I believe that @Rinzler vs. variable has been scheduled! :0

I’m working later than usual today, so I’ve suggested this time: Today, 5/6 @ 5:30 PM CDT! We were expecting to play at 5 today, but it’d be nice to have that extra cushion. I hope that @migohunter, @Gingivitusks, @Knifight, & @mysticjuicer see this! :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Oof. Just saw this. Sad I missed it. Looked like some nice CMB action happened then you had to rinse it off in the ole Quince spin cycle.

2 Likes

@SouthpawHare and myself will be going mono e mono (Latin for kicking the tar out of each other) tomorrow, Friday, the 8thest of Mays.
730pm Eastern.

Be there… Or cease to be there

2 Likes

Dang, I don’t think I’ll cease to be hype about this one! Looking forward to the mono soundscapes! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

@GutterOwl vs Me is happening Friday @ 5 PM EDT, not tonight as stated on the calendar.

3 Likes

@migohunter and myself are finally giving our IYL match a spin on Saturday, at 2 PM EDT!

5 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 10

@migohunter vs. Djister
Tuesday, May 12th, 2020

7:00 PM Pacific Time
10:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

4 Likes

Wow, this’ll be a fun one, too! I have an early bedtime, but I hope I can still catch @migohunter & @Djister battling live! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Tomorrow. Friday 5/15
@flagrantangles and myself
Doing our duty to duel

730pm Eastern
630 Central
430 Pacific

If you’re on Mountain time, well… Maybe go hiking or something.

5 Likes

@variable v Ginorm

Tonight - Friday, 9 PM EDT

It’s crunch time in the Flagstone division. I’m trying to keep pace with @Gingivitusks for top of the division, and variable is trying to stack up some wins to get into play-ins. It’s a important match for both of us. So come and watch some good old Yomi action!

4 Likes

mastrblastr vs mysticjuicer
tomorrow 8pm eastern saturday night

Top 2 of the division squaring up to determine who will be 1st overall. I have the final authority to let you all know that there will be good moves, but as a counterpoint there will be anarchy. As long as no one finds my rhetoric too troublesome I expect good moves to be played. Even I’m a little nervous and I hope to keep my guard up; I’m sure nothing will crush that.

BOOM BOOM CLAP

5 Likes

recheduled to next weekend

3 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 12 (I had no set to play in round 11)

@Zqxx vs. Djister
Sunday, May 24th, 2020

11:00 AM Pacific Time
2:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

2 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 13

@Hobusu vs. Djister
Monday, May 25th, 2020

3:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

2 Likes

Is this rescheduled?

1 Like

Yeah, something came up so I needed an extra hour. Should hopefully be starting soon!

Edit: Starting now!

1 Like

Doing my final IYL match of the regular season TONIGHT against @Rinzler
7:30pm Eastern
6:30pm Central

3 Likes

Late notice, but @shamusj and I are due to play in two hours time.

1 Like