Promote Your Tournament Match Here

IYL 8 Flagstone - Ginorm v Niijima-san

We’ll try again tonight (Monday) at 9 PM EDT (IYL 8 - Ginorm v Niijima-san - World Time Buddy)

2 Likes

Morningstar Sanctuary - Hobusu v Accel is happening now!

4 Likes

:zane:
Okay okay okay. So, here’s the thing. I work with idiots.

Yeah, I said that.

Let’s be honest, when one of the “scariest, most terrifying” fighters, and Oni promise to get a win or two, you’d think they’d do that. But nah, they decided to do some really stupid stuff. Instead of getting the carry of the team, they decide to go out, and find some kid in the back. A kid! Like she was gonna do anything to help! It’s like these morons don’t trust me, or something! I don’t know why they’d think like that!

…okay, so maybe the time I hit a Crash Bomb on Gwen through a car window had something to do with it. Probably not, though–My point is, is that there hasn’t been any reason why I got shoved to the side. I don’t belong on the bench! I don’t belong on the 3rd string! I need action! I need time! I wanna play, coach! I wanna play!

So I’m gonna play. I’ll play alright, but what Team @Tekopo needs to understand one thing, and one thing only. That when I play, I play for keeps.I play to win, and all they need to do is play to not lose. So this Wednesday,, Team Tekopo is gonna learn just that. They’re gonna learn the difference between playing to win, and playing to not lose.

And who knows, I may just show them what real Anarchy looks like while I’m at it.

7 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 3

@CarpeGuitarrem vs. Djister
Saturday, March 21st, 2020
2:00 PM Eastern Time (UTC-4)

5 Likes

IYL8
Flagstone City
Round 3

variable vs. @Knifight
Thursday, March 19th 2020
@ 4 PM CDT (UTC-5)

“Be there or don’t be there…!”

I think it’ll be a fun one! I’m looking forward to playing Knifight in a tournament! :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

IYL 8 - Flagstone City Round 4 (actually only my 3rd match)

Ginorm (1-1) vs @SouthpawHare (2-1)
Wednesday, March 25 2020 @ 8:00 EDT (UTC-4)

7 Likes

IYL8
Round 4
Flagstone City

variable vs. @Gingivitusks!

Premiering on Friday, March 27th at 5 PM EDT!!

I think this’ll be a fun show! :smiley_cat:

“Be there - or don’t be there…!”

6 Likes

Ah, the Practice Partner Showdown, round 2.

2 Likes

2 days, 2 chances to catch me get beat up:

Gingivitusks v. @GutterOwl
730pm EDT Tonight! Thursday.

And as mentioned above,
Gingivitusks v. @variable
5pm EDT Friday

6 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 5 (I had no set to play in round 4)

@ohithere vs. Djister
Tuesday, March 31st, 2020

6:00 PM Pacific Time
9:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I have just received word about some incredibly disturbing news. What I’m about to say may be difficult to hear, but I feel that it’s necessary to inform those of you in the IYL Universe about what it is that I’ve just learned.

It seems that the dark days are upon us once again. We here in the IYL believed that these such days were behind us, but, unfortunately, that appears to not be the case any longer. Indeed , we have returned to the days of old.

I’ve just been informed that backstage, a contract has been signed. It is a contract that, from what I am told, is one that was written in blood. The paper that it was written on was one made from malice. The table itself, I’m being told, was surrounded by thrones made from skulls, bones, and souls.

The details of the contract, I’m being told, are as follows:

1. Two Superstars will meet in a backstage area of the arena.
  2. There will be no countouts or disqualifications. Anything goes.
  3. The match will be a Best of 5 Falls Match. The first Superstar to earn 3 pinfalls or submissions will win the match.

While conditions of the match may not seem all that terrible, it’s the Superstars that have signed the contract that we should concern ourselves with. The Internet’s Eternal Phenomenon, the Mystic Deadman, agreed to this Best of 5 Backstage Brawl against a man who, the last time these two met, performed in what can only be described as, “an absolutely violent, bloody affair.”

That’s right, ladies and gentlemen. The Mystic Deadman is taking on, once again, the Big Red Machine, @Legion.

And this colossal clash is scheduled to happen this Wednesday, April 3 rd at 2:30 AM CDT/8:30 AM CET/Your local time! This rematch, one that’s been building for years, is sure to be a hotly contested matchup! You DON’T want to miss this!

6 Likes

I don’t know why, but the last post I made that promoted a match got flagged as spam. No link in this one to prevent that from happening.

Low-tier forum software…

4 Likes

9:30 CDT time or this one.
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=12%2C6&h=12&sts=26425320&sln=9.5-10.5&a=show

Are you guys talk about the same match - April 3rd /Friday/ Wednesday and March 30, Monday :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Same match, same day.

Wednesday, April 1st

2:30 AM CDT/9:30 AM CET

I botched the date on the hype post, and now I’m not sure if I want to go correct it for fear of getting flagged again.

3 Likes

Paging @migohunter & @Gingivitusks & @Knifight! ^^

Notice Board Junction:

Flagstone City, Round 5
@Niijima-san vs. variable
Premiering at 4 PM CDT
Tuesday, April 7th 2020
—For real this time!—

“Close combat, aerial aces, psychic types, folding bikes, derivations of words from Old Norse, riding into town on a metal horse, blanket statements adorning your bed, a computer calculating everything you’ve ever said, somber tales of love lost in the 1960s, adaptations of popular fiction, mystery gifts, time machines & more await you in this elegant portrayal of modern street combat achieved through digitally revealing cards while player & spectator alike reel back in delight!

Be there… or don’t be there!” :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 6

@Accel vs. Djister
Tuesday, April 7th, 2020

5:00 PM Pacific Time
8:00 PM Eastern Time
UTC-4

2 Likes

Hey, @Gingivitusks, @Knifight, & @migohunter, I updated my last post in this thread with the new time (and a few extra words!)! Me & IaN are playing at 4 PM CDT on Tuesday (aka tomorrow for me!)! Hope you can make it! ^^

5 Likes

IYL pools
mysticjuicer vs vengefulpickle
Friday, April 10 @ 10pm Eastern

5 Likes

Can I steal a set off one of the two three (I forgot @migohunter) remaining undefeated Morningstar players? Tune in to find out!

8 Likes