Promote Your Tournament Match Here

Should be fighting vengefulpickle this Friday at 7pm PST. :smile:

Also yea let me know when y’all are playing your games because I would love to commentate on matches again for this IYL

3 Likes

And if you want to watch live commentary of @migohunter beating the stuffing out of me, I’ll be streaming it on my Twitch channel.

5 Likes

Me and Ivan will be doing our first match tonight at 8 UTC!

4 Likes

It’s a good idea to mention the name of the Tournament :wink:
We’re going to play for IYL Dreadlands.

3 Likes

Myself and Gingivitusks are starting off our IYL season tonight at 7:30 PM EDT (GMT-5).

For me will be my first competitive match I think since IYL3 or 4 (can’t remember it’s been that long).

4 Likes

Holy crap, long time no see Ginorm! :smiley:

2 Likes

Heya! Yeah I heard the call for the great Yomi revival. I’m also curious how I do now that I went from playing Yomi to picking up various fighting games and how those mind games apply back here.

Also felt the need to scoop some new people. Though honestly I haven’t fully picked a character to go in on. Most likely a game time decision.

6 Likes

caralad vs feathers in a about 1 hours time at 10pm utc

5 Likes

And we have two consecutive matches coming hot on the heels of ours - Knifight vs CKR in three hours, migohunter vs vengefulpickle an hour after that one begins.

2 Likes

Sorry! Have to correct that we rescheduled our match to Monday, 7pm PST

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 1

@mastrblastr vs. Djister
Sunday, March 8th, 2020
1:00 PM Eastern Time (UTC-4)

4 Likes

We waited for CKR for his match agaisnt Knifight but he didn’t show, so the room devolved into this:
Look at what your absence has brought upon us!

7 Likes

I’d like to highlight the 3… count 'em 3… EACH overdrives!

2 Likes

Which meant that naturally, neither of us played any faces.

2 Likes

IYL Flagstone
Fluff vs @variable
Saturday March 7, 6 PM EST

2 Likes

Round 2 IYL Flagstone match between Ginorm and Niijima-san. Today Sunday, March 8th start at 3:00 PM EDT (time buddy link here: IYL 8 - Ginorm v Niijima-san - World Time Buddy).

I can say for sure Rook will be watching from the bench on this one…

2 Likes

Single-character showdown: Persephone

ArthurWynne vs @variable today at 18.00 CET: PerseDown: ArthurWynne vs. variable - World Time Buddy

Loser leaves town! (Or the tournament, anyway.)

4 Likes

Caralad vs Fluffiness, at least SCS, maybe even the Grand finals of Crunch Time, tonight at 10pm UTC…ish

3 Likes

IYL 8
Morningstar Sanctuary
Round 2

@mysticjuicer vs. Djister
Saturday, March 14th, 2020
4:00 PM Eastern Time (UTC-4)

2 Likes

playing ohithere for IYL round 2 right now

1 Like