Promote Your Tournament Match Here

HYPE!!! HORROR!!! HUGS!!!
Tonight I stand against VengefulPickle in ABC and fight for my tournament life!

3 Likes

At 11:30pm EDT, for those keeping track.

TWO ENTER, ONE LEAVES! SEE YOU AT THE THUNDERDOME!

3 Likes

Short notice but JonnyD vs @mastrblastr
Iyl finals
Tonight @ 9 pm est

3 Likes

Dang, won’t be able to catch it live. Hope it’s a good fight!

3 Likes

ABC semi-final, ArthurWynne vs @Legion, will be played at 14.00 CEST on Saturday 27th.

2 Likes

ArthurWynne vs @Legion is postponed until 14.00 CEST Monday 29th.

2 Likes

Balance Team Battle round 4:

ArthurWynne vs @Caralad 16.00 CEST Tuesday 20th (tomorrow). Schedule will be:

Game Caralad ArthurWynne
1 :valerie: :quince:
2 :zane: :degrey:
3 :troq: :grave:
4 :rook: :persephone:
5 :midori: :troq:

Come one come all!

3 Likes

A Balanced Clash
Grand Finals
mysticjuicer vs Legion
Saturday, August 24th @ 1:30pm Eastern
I Don’t Know How To Center Text On These Forums

4 PM EDT this quiet Sunday
Neigutten and I fight in our way
To see who leaves and who will stay
Losers of Balance Team Battle play
Any who wish to see the carnage may
As the cards are revealed and sway
If you find our match 4 pm Sunday.

2 Likes

Mixed Mirror Mayhem
Grand Finals
mysticjuicer vs Legion
Monday, September 2 @ 1:30pm Eastern
Hopefully This Will Go Better Than Last Time

2 Likes

Lum’s Lucky Lottery
Round 3
Caralad vs @Castanietzsche
About…20 minutes time!

1 Like

@mysticjuicer I remember a while back you said you had a bunch of Yomi match videos piled up. Are you still planning to upload them? I understand if not but I was just wondering.

1 Like

I’m not sure when, but at some point, yeah.

5 Likes

At 11pm UTC @variable and myself will be engaged in persephone mirrors. Therapy may be required after

4 Likes

Michael Cole:
"Welcome, everyone, to the 8th Annual International Yomi League! Competitors from all over the world have flocked to various arenas across the globe to join in on the greatest fighting tournament around!

“Michael Cole here, bringing you all the action live! We’re coming to you from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where we’re set to get underway!”

cue music

:gwen:

"The time has come, once again. The time of year in which souls become ripe for the picking. The time in which innocence is lost, and lambs are, once again, led to the slaughter. The time has come, once again, for the harvest.

"Make no mistake, the Ice Queen intends to harvest. To pluck the very life force of the creatures around her from the very ground which gives them life. Once again, the world shall be encased in a frozen tomb, sealed in a state of perpatual winter, of which there is no chance to survive.

"As it always has been, the harvest must begin somewhere. It must begin with someone. And this year, the starting point has been chosen. Through the sacrifice of @ArthurWynne, my dominion will once again be formed. The harvest is scheduled. It shall begin on the morning of Monday, March the 2nd at 9:30 AM Central. And it shall not end. Not until, at long last, this world has frozen over.

“And all that reside in it shall…REST…IN…PEACE…

Michael Cole:
“You heard it here, folks! ArthurWynne is the target of the Ice Queen, Gwen Grayson’s, harvest! Will her chilling prophecy come to pass, or will ArthurWynne be able to overcome their foretold doom and stave off this, ‘harvest’? Find out when the IYL comes to you LIVE! IN YOUR HOME!”

9 Likes

I hope you people appreciate my hard work. It took me entire minutes to write that promo.

8 Likes

Yo imma prolly gonna get bopped by @mysticjuicer so come check it out this Saturday at 4 PM EST, 1 PM PST, 9 PM in Greenwich.

3 Likes

I suggest using the “event” button on WTB so that whoever clicks on the link gets the time in their own TZ, man.
like this:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=3169070,100&h=3169070&sts=26385060&sln=15.5-16.5&a=preview

2 Likes

I think the instructions that are linked in your match posts should still be valid for getting a nice WTB event (written way back when I first started running IYL5. A Shockingly Long Time Ago)

6 Likes

In case people missed the exact time - the match between Arthur Wynne and Mystic Deadman is happening right now!

2 Likes