Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Go to random.org and generate a number.

I will play you with monogreen. I random 72. If your number is higher you make a thread and tag me in it, if it’s lower reply here and I will make the thread and tag you.

thanks,pointy finger. I got a 26

Is this offer still valid? :wink:

As you know, I’m trying to learn the Red vs Green matchup, and I’d appreciate your insights, whether or not you’re the one who actually plays against me. I also don’t care whether I use Red or Green, or whether I’m first or second, since I need to experience every combination at some point. I’d also appreciate a brief explanation of the automated spreadsheet, but I think I understand most of it.

@Hobusu Offer always valid, start a thread with whichever deck you want to practice p1 first, and let me know what specific questions you have about the spreadsheet (I only use it to track deck state myself but I’ll do my best to answer)

1 Like

Looking for an opponent with a monocolor deck, I want to play mono green. I random 39

I’m a new player and i’d like to try to play by forum.
I don’t have any idea about the procedure.
Can you help me on that.
I’m ready about playing Mono White.

hello @GeekMate!

Usually, we roll to see who will go first (and thus, create the forum post to start the thread) I can volunteer to create a thread, and I will play mono-blue against mono-white.

Once I post my Player 1 Turn 1 and tag you in the thread, you should reply to that new thread with the events of your turn. The player spreadsheet will generate the text of the turn for you if you like, or you can type it up however you choose, so long as it is clear what events took place :slight_smile: GL HF!

Hi, monogreen looking for a casual match. 62

I’ll play monoblue, random 24. You start !

ok,marto, game created. :wink:

HMMMMM, I think I’m interested in playing some Codex via forum. I would like to play mono-blue. I haven’t played much and I’m looking to play some more. My random.org result was 62.

game on, @flagrantangles!
I will be monowhite.random number is 89. ill create the post

1 Like

LFG, Necro/Balance/Peace. I randomed 44

1 Like

I’ll take a match @mooseknuckles random 43

Blood/Disease/Growth

I’m up for a match, looking to play Feral/Finesse/[Fire]. Random’d a 33.

(Also looking at [Past]/Present/Peace and [Bashing]/Balance/Blood for future games. Some of these have more synergy than others.)

Hey, I am absolutely new to Codex. Anyone who wants to play Bashing vs Finesse? I don’t care which of these two I play. Random number is 29.

ok jake, I´ll play bashing. 16 @Jake

I will play you with monoblack, you make a thread, I will go second

I am also looking to get a second game going as monoblack if anyone else is looking to play. I prefer to play vs monocolor but will battle anything. I random a lowly 6

I’ll play monopurple. Random 34, I’m starting a thread.