Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

So I’m bailing on the FFA game. Feel free to play it without me, but right now, I don’t think I can handle another PbF game.

If ur still looking for Opponent i will play mono black. rando 70

@FrozenStorm - if you guys are still up for a FFA game I’d be up to play as MonoPurple. rand. 51 / 100

Yeah I’m still game, @zhavier how bout you? I’ll play Mono-white, random roll 63/100

Random 22/100, I’m still game for the FFA.

looking for game as [Past]/Peace/Balance. I randomed 31.

@Mooseknuckles I’ll take you up with monoblack. Rolled 42/100; I’m assuming the roll is ‘highest goes first’, in which case I’ll post my first turn if you reply.

Yep, your go, glhf!

@FrozenStorm looks like we’re on with you taking P1. Turn order in descending RNG order?

@zhavier @Request we have 3 for this FFA, no? do we want to wait for a 4th or 5th, or just kick it off?

One thing I can do is start the thread w/ a deadline for people to join of this evening. That way we definitely get started soon, but we give some visibility to those who want in. Sound good?

1 Like

up to you two; i don’t mind waiting.

Looking for a game as MonoGreen, rnd=99

I’ll take you on us past/peace/balance. You’re up first!

Open for one or more games, you go first, I’m running [Balance]/Feral/Present

Looking to play another game as monogreen vs any monocolor. I random 77

created a thread for us. I’m monopurple

I’ll play you as MonoPurple, rng 21 / 100 so you go first.

I’m interested in a game. I’ll (randomly) play MonoBlack. I random.org’ed 16 / 100.

@AcidReflux I’ll take you up with monowhite & random.org result of 51/100. I’ll post the thread after I draw & figure out my turn.

Hi, newbie looking for a match. Im playing as monoblack. what´s the random thing number?