Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

I was on the fence between playing monocolor vs. an alliteration themed dex, and if you’d rather play vs. mono I’d gladly play monogreen. My original plan was to play at least 1 game with every color before I started messing around with combinations anyway. : )

@Persephone

Start the thread, I’ll go second

Looking to get another monoblack game going today, especially against anyone who can give some insight into how the builds go after the game as I am not super experienced playing as monoB, only against.

I random 64

@PointyFinger will play you as MonoWhite, rnd=18. (Though without insight about black build order, haven’t played with that deck much)

I’m ready to play monogreen against anybody; pulling forward the previous random roll of 33 since I didn’t end up using it.

@Persephone I could play you. I’m interested in playing either mono-white or mono-blue, so let me know if you have a preference.

Randomed 82.

I flipped a coin and got Blue. I’ll have the thread up in a moment. Sorry, forgot how numbers work. 82 says you get to go first, @Kenaras.

Okay, I’ll make a thread. It’ll be my first PBF game. I think I understand what to do, but let me know if you see anything that needs fixing!

The trick is to leave a blank line before any

5 cards in hand

tags, or else they don’t show as expandos in the post, only in the previews.

I’m going to try out [Disease], Present, Growth and see how it goes. My # is 59.
Feel free to give me pointers during the game if you want since I’m still pretty new to it.

Never mind the tournament starts tomorrow. I’ll see you there.

I’d like to play some more mono-blue with someone. I rolled a 95

Anyone want to playtest @Hobusu Starter Deck strategies? I (and others) rarely see Bashing win against Finess in demo games, so I’m curious how it would play out.

Don’t give me too much credit for those! I made sure to take advice from people who knew the matchup better (apparently Rhinos are very important for Bashing, but I’d never used them in any of the games I played with the Starter Set). All the same, I’m happy to see people use my reference sheets to try to learn more about Codex.

1 Like

@flagrantangles I’ll take you on with monoblack, rolled a 14 which would put you going first.

I have room for one more game. I’m playing monopurple; roll is 17/100.

Since I now have a set of Codex for home and for work I’m ready to play Forum games again.

Mono Red : Random 59

@Fenrir I’ll play you, if you’re game. (with the monopurple 17/100 posted above.)

Having just signed up and discovering the Codex Forum Game Template, I’d like to try a PbP game.
Pet deck/specs to start [Growth]/Demonology/Peace
Up for getting my face smashed in by someone who can show me my mistakes, hopefully.
35/100 via random.org

1 Like

I’ll play a match @Kaelii Random 72, so I’ll make a thread

1 Like

I’m looking for a match playing Growth/Disease/Blood

Random 33