Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

hello dear forum-players!

wanna try some forum-codex again after roughly two years of absence!

i’ll give it a try with [demonology]/necro/finesse and rolled a 69

looking for a game to get back into it. ill play mono-blue, rn 82

I think @hardy83 got a game, so I’ll duel that monoblue @codexnewb :slight_smile:

I randomed [Fire]/Past/Peace for a deck and 54/100, you go ahead and go first with your [nice] 69 roll

2 Likes

I’d like to give PbF a try. I’d like to run [Bashing]/Growth/Balance and I rolled a 50.

hi @Nopethebard! i’ll take you on with [discipline]/strength/finesse. i rolled a 22 - so you go first! gl & hf!

What do I do to set up the forum thread?

At the top of the list of threads there is a new topic button on the right.

Okay thank you.

I’m looking to start another forum game! I’m playing mono red this time.
I rolled 54

I’m game @Nopethebard! Pick a mono-color deck you wanna play against and PM me, I rolled 91 so I’ll post us a thread to start!

I’m sorry. I already started a game with Hardy83 and I don’t think I should be juggling two games at once, at least not until I get more used to PbF. Thanks anyway though.

1 Like

@FrozenStorm I’ve finished my set with Hardy83. Are you still interested in playing me? If so, I’m playing mono purple and I rolled a 42.

@Nopethebard sure thing, let’s do it! I’ll take Mono Green and roll a 73, so I’ll get a thread up shortly. GL HF!

I’d like to play again. Mono red random 55

i’ll try to withstand with [present]/balance/necro and a 41!

@Legion

1 Like

I return after three years away – anyone up for a game? I’m monoblue. (roll: 58)

1 Like

i’m up! [present]/balance/necro again… i rolled 11 @Persephone

1 Like

Wanna try something weird (?)

[Demonology] / Fire / Law, rolled 55.

edit: still looking for a game but dang if I know what deck I want to play.

Hey, @Persephone, I’ll play. Returning after 6 months or so away. Apologies to Nekoatl for disappearing suddenly, things got weird.

Hello everyone, looking for a game!

Mono-white, random.org gave 97