Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Heya, I think I could do with a second PbF game.

I would like to try [Feral]/Blood/Law - that sounded fun when I read about it. I rolled a 75.

@Eijolend Iā€™ll play against you with [Necro]/Blood/Anarchy. I rolled 2, so youā€™re up.

Looking for a casual as [Discipline]/Necro/Blood, rnd=67

@petE Iā€™ll play you as monoblack, if you donā€™t mind playing someone who is relatively a newb. My # is 34 so youā€™re up (if you want).

1 Like

Looking for a game as [discipline]/law/past

Random.org 53

@Penatronic Iā€™ll play you as [Demonz]/Necro/Blood, rnd=31

Iā€™m looking for a game as [Finesse]/Disease/Discipline and I rolled a 53.

Sword lab.dec

1 Like

Yes, that is one possible thing to do with that spec combination, however, itā€™s quite difficult to get the timing of it to work out.

Less about timing, and more about how you are probably already winning.

FYIā€¦

If you search Iā€™ve played a whole slew of discipline/disease/growth/Finesse/strength combos with disease t2 as the focus.

Iā€™ll play. Never played on forum before. Monored, randomed a 4.

2 Likes

I would like to try the black vs blue monocolor matchup using map cards. I can play either side and there are 12 map cards. I am curious if any of the various map cards strongly favor blue instead of the current black dominating blue dynamic.

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to start another casual thread to try out all sorts of decks I havenā€™t played and that may not be good. Inviting anyone who either wants to try wacky things or is equally inexperienced and curious to message me so we can start a thread.

Iā€™d like to play. I enjoy Monored. I also donā€™t know how to win against Monored. So if you would like to play either with or against Monored, Iā€™d be happy to join.

1 Like

I could handle another opponent for a casual game, as long as theyā€™re ok with me prioritizing the tournament game.

I want to go back to my roots and play Mono Green - I rolled a 23.

Sure, Eijolend, no problem if things run a little slow. Iā€™ll go Mono Black. Rolled a 96, so Iā€™m REALLY going first.

I am looking for a game, Feral/Present/Anarchy

Rando Calrissian 77

1 Like

Hi, mate!

I would like to play with you.

My codex is Blood/Anarch/Feral
My random number is 83. So I go first.
Will create a topic soon.

Looking for a game as finesse peace disease random.org 52