Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

@dozenal that sounds good. If the spreadsheet is acting wonky, maybe try creating a whole new copy from the original - maybe something got messed up. Also you can try using “revision history” to revert back to the original state.

1 Like

I think I’m in need of Codex, but without committing to the latest tournament. Trying out Mono-Purple, result of 87.

I just finished a CAPS game, so I’m up for a casual to hold me over until the next one. Can’t start until tomorrow, so go ahead and take the first move. I’ll play White.

Edit: It’s fine if you’d like to play with @Penatronic instead of me, since I can’t start playing yet. My offer stands if you’re interested, though.

1 Like

@CarpeGuitarrem
I’ll take you up on it. I ransomed a 60, so you go first.

I’m gonna go [necromancy]/law/blood

@Hobusu I’ll play you, too :grimacing:

[Finesse]/demonology/peace random 46

1 Like

I got 24, which is good considering that I still can’t take a turn until tomorrow. I’d like to play [Anarchy]/Strength/Growth against any multicolors as practice for later CAPS games – I offered to play as White against @CarpeGuitarrem because he’s using a monocolor.

I was going to ask you to play something else since I just played against mono white

1 Like

I’ll take on another match as monoblue

random 67

Hey @zhavier, I was just thinking of playing a game. Rolled 76 so I can start a thread. I’ll play [Necro]/Demon/Finesse if that’s cool?

1 Like

sounds good.

@Hobusu Sounds good! Posting here for clarity. :slight_smile:

I’ll get the game up shortly.

1 Like

I’d like to stretch my mono-Black muscles with a casual game. Random=88.

Just made the thread

@isotopex I’m game… I’ll try mono white random.org 56

OK I’ll just continue our previous thread.

Don’t link to game threads, as the summary that shows up ignores the spoiler tags and shows everything in plain view.

Standard practice is to put a @playername of your opponent in the new thread.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a new game - playing [Discipline]/Law/Disease

Random.org 16

I’ll fight you with [Finesse]/Present/Discipline. I rolled 62, so I’ll go first.

I’m looking for an additional game with [Past]/Present/Blood. I rolled 63.

Sure, cstick, I’ll go Monoblack. Roll was 15.

Anyone wanna take on the Vortoss? Random roll was 25.