Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Sure, no problem at all.

Iā€™m very curious how you thought it worked :slight_smile:

3 Likes

[Feral]/Fire/Ninjutsu looking for opponent, Random.org: 70

1 Like

Class got cancelled, Iā€™ll take you on with Mono-White @Shadowfury333. I got an 84 so Iā€™ll make the thread.

Looking for an opponent, Iā€™ll use Mono-White. Random roll is 51, so Iā€™m PRACTICALLY GUARANTEED to go first.

1 Like

Iā€™ll play you, I rolled a 28.

Iā€™ll go [growth]/disease/strength

Looking for an opponent for casual game(s). Iā€™ll play [Finesse]/Demonology/Ninjitsu. Roll: 87

@payprplayn Iā€™ll play you, randomed 12. Iā€™ll round out the female heroes by playing [Fire]/Past/Feral. I guess you can make the thread since you go first.

1 Like

@payprplayn if you want another game Iā€™m also interestedā€¦ [strength]/balance/necromancy

I rolled a 98, let me know if I should start the game.

Go fā€™rit @Penatronic

Edit: In case my folksiness is not clear, that means yes.

Edit 2: it occurs to me that you may be waiting for another roll from me. I rolled a 6, so you will indeed go first. Also, I think I want to play mono black in this game.

I am inspired to do some practice with monoblue, since my caps game is slow to start.

Random 82.

Iā€™ll take that, I rolled 93, so Iā€™ll open a thread.

Who wants to play for fun? Rolled 65, playing [Necro]/Demon/Finesse.

Iā€™m looking for a mono-red vs mono-green casual game. Iā€™m happy to play as either side. Any takers?

@dozenal Iā€™m down to play Green or Red. I donā€™t play either of them often. You can make a thread and go first if you want

I want to try this after 5hrs from now.
I have never done pbf before.
The excel sheet didnt seem to work for me. I press the buttons but nothing seem to happen. Any tipsm

Hey @MVashM were you able to get it to work? Are you on mobile or a desktop?

On windows laptop

Have you checked to make sure that youā€™re looking at your copy of the spreadsheet and not the original (so that you can edit it, etc)? Also make sure you have selected your decks and player number on the right side and clicked ā€œStart New Gameā€

2 Likes

Hey, I am still working out how to use the spreadsheet properly, the output is currently not in a rules legal state. Itā€™s getting pretty late for me now, so Iā€™m going to start the thread on Saturday if you still want to play by that time.