Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

These again.

1 Like

@cstick Iā€™ll have a go at the Finesse/Pres/Disc deck, randomed 69 so Iā€™ll go first with my CAWS deck, Blood/Str/Growth. GL HF!

Iā€™ll take on [Feral]/Necro/Anarch, if you donā€™t mind playing against a pretty mediocre playerā€¦ iā€™d go mono black with randomized 56ā€¦ so i create the game?

Thatā€™s correct.

Ok, time for me to try my first play as the Vortoss (meaning, lose horribly as the Vortoss). Any taker? Random = 81.

2 Likes

Hi ! :smiley:
Iā€™ll go as Mono-Blue :slight_smile:
Random.org = 8, I let you create the thread ! :smiley:

summoning @Otsdarva i randomed 11.
You wanted to go black, iā€™ll go [discipline]/strenght/Finesse

Sounds good, monoblack here. Iā€™m not good on the rules yet so itā€™ll take me a while to get set up, but letā€™s go for it.

EDIT: Rolled 86, Iā€™ll go first.

Looking for up to three opponents, I will be playing some variant of
[Anarchy]/Necromancy/Past
[Past]/Anarchy/Necromancy
[Necromancy]/Anarchy/Past

Random.org says 46.

First opponent

Random.org says 20 mod 3 is 2 from 0/1/2 so Black Starter

Second opponent

Random.org says 90 mod 3 is 0 from 0/1/2 so Red Starter

Third opponent

Random.org says 18 mod 3 is 0 from 0/1/2 so also Red Starter

1 Like

@Kaelii Happy to be your first opponent. Iā€™ll play [Discipline]/Strength/Finesse. I got random.org=40, so I guess youā€™re going first!

@Kaelii Iā€™ll step up for the second game, Iā€™m going to be on Mono-Black. I also randomed 40, so youā€™re up first for this one as well.

Iā€™ll be your third. random of 79, so iā€™ll start the thread.

If anyoneā€™s up for a serial set of games while I play mono-blue badly, Iā€™d be into that. I rolled a 14 so, provided someone takes me up on my offer, Iā€™ll likely be going second.

Iā€™ll take you up on that! Random.org says 55, so Iā€™ll make the thread.

1 Like

Since Iā€™ve crashed out of CAWS (the first one, I think?), Iā€™d like to try up to a couple more casual PBF games:

• one as [Blood]/Feral/Present (my CAWS deck which I still believe has great potential, I think I have a slightly better handle on the potential strategies available now, and would just like some more practice). Random=93.

• one as [Ninjutsu]/Anarchy/Balance (my latest attempt at getting the Ninjutsu/Anarchy stealth combo working, now with fliers and a way to destroy upgrades). Random=41

1 Like

You can pick either one and go first against my new experiment: [Demon]/Discipline/Present

1 Like

Iā€™ll play against you as Mono-green, I got random.org = 2, so I guess youā€™re going first.

1 Like

New year has begun time for me to play another game.

This time Iā€™mma play mono blue.

Random.org 77

Ahhā€¦ for reasons yet undisclosed this is too good to pass up.

Iā€™m in for it with [Anarchy]/Growth/Truth, random 30.

Nothing ominous about that.

1 Like