Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

Would like to get a game as Mono-red, preferably against another relative newcomer. Random=6 so I figure I’m going last for sure.

Sure @IsotopeX I’ll play you with my very inexperienced Purple deck!

I need a game against someone on my weak level. I fancy playing Mono-blue again. Random 71

I want to try a game as Future/Necromancy/Balance. I will note that I’m pretty new to actually playing this game, that this is my first attempt at a multicolor codex, and that I’ve played it only once before (the game finished earlier today) and I got completely destroyed. So I’d rather not play against one of the experts with it yet :wink:

Random is 39/100.

@Fenrir - I’d happily play against your monoblue if you want, but since we live down the road from each other it seems a waste of the PBF facility, even if we don’t get to play f2f very often.

Nah, lets play. It’ll be good to get some practice against each other for next time we play.

1 Like

I’ll set up the game?

sure, you rolled higher :slight_smile:

Okey dokey, which starter deck are you using?

I’ve had some debate about this (both with myself and on the other thread), but it’s purple for now.

I thought the convention was that the spec you list first showed which starter you were using - but I may have got that wrong.

While that is conventional, it’s still a bit ambiguous. Most people like to put square brackets around the first spec to emphasize that it’s the one that they’re using for the starter deck.

I would like a casual match, I will go full Vrotoss Conclave

1 Like

@neigutten

I’ll play against you with Mono-Red, I got 60 so I’ll go first

Looking for a casual game as mono-Red, randomed 63

I’d like to continue my experiment in trying to get a Future/Necromancy combo working - and my latest attempt is the 2-colour deck of [Necro}/Disease/Future. Anyone up for a game against this?

1 Like

@robinz I’ll play against your [Necro]/Disease/Future with mono-Red. My rnd=63.

@petE - thanks, I randomed 43, so I’m going to be P2 again :confused:

I’ll let you start the thread.

Christmas is over! Time for another casual PBF Codex game!

I’ll play… oh… mono-purple?

LOL! Random = 99

I’ll get my head kicked in by time, @Fenrir. I’m not even rolling for first turn because…well, that should be obvious.

I’ll go mono-green.

I’m looking for a casual codex match! I’ll play mono-white and random.org says ‘5’. So feel free to go first :wink:

I’m in! Allready started the game…