Post Here if you're looking for a Play by Forum Opponent

The player going first usually creates the thread. Did you want me to create it instead?

Iā€™ll create the thread when I take my first turn in a little while. :wink:

I think Iā€™m going to try out [Truth]/Anarchy/Demonology.
Random.org says: 69, dude! (thrashes on air guitar)

Any takers?

@ARMed_PIrate Iā€™ll take you on, playing [Discipline]/Future/Truth. I got 65, so looks like youā€™re going first

looking for game as strength/discipline/finesse. I randomed 24

Hi everyone!

Iā€™d like to get to know play by forum. Anyone interested in having a casual game with me? Iā€™ve only played 6 times so far and would like to play Mono Green.

Random number: 54

Sure! Iā€™ll match you with Monored, random 49. Have you checked out zhavierā€™s pbf spreadsheet (found here Codex Tracking Spreadsheet)? It is tremendously helpful in keeping track of everything and generating a post.

Yes I have that open. Not sure if I understood it perfectly but I think I got it.

Iā€™ll go first then. Already lucky!

wanna test my [discipline]/demon/Peace or DP for short.
Iā€™d like to try this before my next caws match, and possibly make more than 1 game. So fast players are most welcome. rando says 30

1 Like

@Legion I can play you in about an hour if you want to. Iā€™m still quite newbish though and not very used to PbP games, but if you donā€™t mind Iā€™m in. Anything specific you want to play against?

1 Like

no, thank you, play anything u like. if u rando, we can see who goes first

I have 1, you go first I play Mono Purple!

Thatā€™s still a terrible thing to do to a person. Even if your dad does own a dealership.

not a native speaker so i do not get the joke :confused:

Itā€™s an obscure reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and a slightly less obscure reference to a horrible sex act, also abbreviated ā€œDP.ā€

1 Like

dude, cuz my yomi background, for me DP =dragon punch, shoryuken, etc :wink:

Yeah, Iā€™m aware; and also aware that thatā€™s what most folks mean on these forums. I just canā€™t help pointing it out. Especially since getting hit with Dragon Punches in-game often feels emotionally like getting the other kind of DP. But, I really do like your theme. Itā€™s a shame Oni doesnā€™t have a true DP like Grave and Vandy, but he brings the Peace, so itā€™s a themed as you can get. (:

Got the itch to try this again, I would like to play [Feral], Discipline, Disease if anyoneā€™s up for a game. Random #66

@SamRS Iā€™ll take a short break, but in about 1-2 hours Iā€™d like to play. Random: 87

Iā€™ll try [Strength], Discipline, Finesse

gotta try the ericfā€™s special #2
[Demon]/disc/present.
All Hail @EricF Prime!

rando:60