FFA: Multicolor Madness

Think you mean penatronic and shadow? You just let lose obliteration against pirate =b

And yes, they are currently in good positions atm

umm Zhavier, you have the same base damage as me?

Look at @zhavier and his politicking. Are we playing diplomacy now?

And wait let me get this straight, someone had an anarchy tech 3 and you went after me for a future tech 2? Uhh what game have you been playing?

1 Like

Correct, we have the same base damage, which is why I said pirate not shadow. And pirate is in good shape for disruption. And a Gryphon is WAY more dangerous than a puny Gunship.

I chose to hit his council so the rest of you could actually do something about the situation, and shadow is the only one ready to take advantage apparently, but making sure you all worry about me.

1 Like

Dancing immortal is totes scary

1 Like

From the [Markdown reference] (Markdown Reference):

[Gantrithor](http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Gantrithor)

Gantrithor

Ugh the syntax is so simple too thanks @Hobusu

2 Likes

So, this also hits my Constable in the back line. (Boooo!!!)
So both of my means of disabling Immortal or future Gunships are out. I’m stuck with Bigby’s sideline ability, which doesn’t do much good w/o attackers and can only sideline (not disable) Tech 0 and Is.

What did I tell you guys about Hive?

Before I take my turn, are you sure you don’t want to loan any of those stingers as patrollers to anybody else? (It won’t be worth it to loan them to me, as they return to your back line during my upkeep, but maybe someone else could use some defense?)

@zhavier I need to know why you built that Tech Lab. Do you have DeGrey, or is it for Morningstar Pass? I like the idea of dealing with Stingers and Mech tokens quickly and efficiently. I don’t like the idea of not being able to do damage to your base or tech buildings until the Pass is down.

I didn’t realize the constable survived the pirate ship swing. And I totally forgot about lending patrollers, let me see

Note i changed my turn to kill the constable and patrol a stinger in @Bob199 's patrol

Well, I was like $1 short of doing everything I wanted to do, but I think it was still impressive!

Note that @Penatronic is the only one with 20 HP now.

A future tech might be morningstar pass, but I dont actually think it will be super relevant by then.

1 Like

Good to know before I post. You get off with a “Pass” and your Tech III intact!

I’m going to start selling versatile style heals starting at 5$

Payment plans also available

1 Like

I take it meant me in this attack? Given that Penatronic doesn’t have two step ed Immortals.

1 Like

I think it’s worth summing up here:
@Penatronic has:
3+1/5 max Vir in Elite
3/1 max Garth in back line
A 6/7 Mech, about to come out
Tech I, II, III, and Tech Lab, all at full health
Base 19HP <–Blood for the Blood God!

@Bob199 has:
2/1 Lv. 3 Midori (back line, no patrollers)
Graveyard, 3HP <–Can be assimilated!
Firehouse, 4HP <–Can be assimilated!
Base 16HP

@Shadow_Night_Black has:
5/5 Immortal (back line, no patrollers)
4/0 Glaxx (includes +1ATK from Battle Suits)
6/7 Mech, about to come out
4/2 max Vir
Training Grounds (stolen) at 4 HP (I believe) <–Can be assimilated
Battle Suits <–Can be assimilated
Tech I and II at full health
Base 17HP

@zhavier has:
Safe Attacking <–Can be assimilated!
Base 17HP

@ARMed_PIrate has:
Max Drakk at 3/4 in Technician
Max Bigby at 3/2 in the back line
Tech I, II, and III at full health
Base 18HP

Fixed

1 Like

Doing Inventory:

There is a Drakk and Bigby
There is a Vir in Elite, a Garth, and a forecasted mech near completion
There is a Midori licking wounds and a Firehouse, I honestly feel bad for Bob now… a little
There is ANOTHER Vir and Mech near completion, and a only slightly less scary Immortal.

Well, that certainly makes things interesting.

1 Like

Oh, hey everybody!

Everyone but Armed_Pirate is at 1 less health.

2 Likes

I updated my complete inventory to reflect that. Great catch!

Also: @Bob199, you are a genius for suggesting this. This game is ridiculous, and ridiculously fun.

Also: I really want to see Bob use his Firehouse to start burning down buildings. Bonus points if he can burn down his own Graveyard.

2 Likes

Personally I just love the 4/0 Glax still alive in my spreadsheep / on the turns list. It makes me wonder how low I can get his health while keeping him alive.

3 Likes

Being able to create him was a big part of why I decided to ultimately play my turn the way I did.

1 Like