FFA: Multicolor Madness

Someone kill the training grounds and Vir!

@Penatronic I think there was a ruling that Hooded Exec doesnā€™t get kill gold? Heā€™s so broken for FFA if he does, the boost is almost always going to be free!

Iā€™m confused by that ruling, which is why I kind of asked in the threadā€¦ I know sac the weak doesnā€™t get anything, but I didnā€™t know if the technical reason was because they were sacrificing units or if units were being destroyed. Pretty much everything else that says ā€œdestroyā€ gets the free goldā€¦ right?

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing about it in the database. Is there somewhere else it might be?

the ruling you seek is here

Well, actually, that doesnt address the destroys effects. Hmmā€¦

@sharpobject help!

1 Like

its still confusing or poorly worded. so if you use deteriorate on a minion and it dies, no free gold? but ember sparks would reward gold? seems arbitrary if thatā€™s true.

is the key word ā€œdies from damageā€ ? or dies from combat?

Sorry Iā€™m being hypercritical of the wording here but shouldnā€™t it simply read: ā€œThe free gold is only awarded when a unit dies from damage (including orpal and friends damage).ā€

my gosh @sharpobject Iā€™m thoroughly confused! I just convinced myself it was only ā€œdamageā€ ā€¦ also, does sacrifice the weak reward gold as well?

Hi Zhavier,

If you boost Hooded Executioner you can get some gold.

Hey, I plan to delete most of this rule sometime soon, please look forward to it.

4 Likes

Sac the weak does not because you do not kill the units, the controllers sac them

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This aggression will not stand, man.

@Shadow_Night_Black: I could have sent my Constable after your Hyperion Glaxx or after your undefended base, knocking it down to 18. I chose not to. Prove that your timelineā€™s Vir is the true Vir! Take out @Penatronicā€™s Tech II and/or Tech Lab before that Hive comes out!

(Oh, and I forgot to mention it, @Penatronic, but that was also a pretty awesome turn with only one card from hand. Kudos! Iā€™m loving watching yā€™all play against my environment deck!)

1 Like

After what hyperion? It was slaughtered by Penatronicā€™s Hooded Executioner.

1 Like

Iā€™m totally paying attention to actions that donā€™t have my handle tagged on them. Totally. Iā€™m not missing stuff at all!

1 Like

Unfortuneatly Pirate, I only have a null craft in hand for haste, and that makes me one damage short of being able to break his patrol zone and take out that tech lab with my current board (also assuming zhavier doesnā€™t make it any weaker)

EDIT: I canā€™t do maths (forgot traing grounds makes vir 4 attack, I can just about break it, if I do nothing but play nullcraftā€¦
Further Edit: hmm, maybe I can do a bit more then, all depends on whatā€™s the top card of my deck and if vir lives.

1 Like

If Nullcraft takes out Skeleton, he has no patrol zone. The Executioner is under arrest for extra-judicial killings. Vir is free to do whatever he wants. Like boast about how his timeline still has an atmosphere.

2 Likes

ā€¦ Need more likes

1 Like

@zhavier @Bob199 Okay, guys. It looks like @Shadow_Night_Black wonā€™t be able to take out that Tech II 'cause he has to be awesome. His Glaxx can take out the Skeleton.

@Bob199, you have Midori; @zhavier, you have cool hasted stuff with your Anarchy Tech II, right? Can we stop the Hive? Otherwise, them stingersā€™ll be pokinā€™ all our bases to less-than-ideal health.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m the bad guy just for owning a tech two? Never mind the free max hero generator someone stole from me

1 Like

Iā€™m more worried about the Pirate Gunship then the Hive, If I open up his patrol zone, can people break his tech 3/Gunship/do some base damage?

1 Like

Infact Pirate, do you want to arrest the gunship with your porkhand magistrate?

1 Like

It all comes down to base damage, and Iā€™m not really in position to win with my base damage and 2 other undamaged bases.

Note penatronic and pirate are much more capable of winning.