FFA: Multicolor Madness

Never mind, I realise I can kill the mirrors, just need someone to deal with Quice/the Tech 3. (Sorry @Penatronic, but I needed the levels to get all the attacks in)

This game is :fire: and hella fun to watch, props for keeping table talk in a separate thread!

4 Likes

Note that you forgot to mention the part where you used Training Grounds to max Vir.

2 Likes

Oops, edited that back in. That must have been lost during the reordering of events to get attack/levels to line up nicely

Woohoo!! claps

Way to go Vortoss shenanigans! And all that with only 1 card from hand! I bow to you, sir!

1 Like

See! Confident.

So, what’re odds right now for each player winning? =b

Alough I have a large board, the fact that I am more interested in seeing how many tech 2 building/upgrades I can assimilate at once means that my odds for winning are quite a bit lower then might otherwise be expected.

2 Likes

Also @Bob199, you can only play one card each turn from your hand due to @ARMed_PIrate’s Censorship Council (this does not include workers) but does include Lizzo’s, Jandra and Firehouses ( which is sad because it means I am unlikely to be able to assimilate it next turn if you can’t play it :frowning: )

2 Likes

Turn fixed, deck reaching morbid obesity levels of cards

2 Likes

Y’all should start thinking about what unit the Constable should arrest on my next turn. Flagstone is a free country, so I’d like to put it to a vote before I make a unilateral decision. (:
(I’m currently leaning towards that wascally wabbit, but could be convinced to affect something more useful, like a Hyperion or Lizzo or something else.)

3 Likes

As your future head of state, that Wabbit is most definitely trouble, but really, he was just being used by an older mastermind (sadly he died from a ghost of his previous victims coming back to haunt him, and hence has not been appropriately punished for his crimes). The Wabbit can therefore stand in his stead.

1 Like

Who is the wabbit?

I think shadows odds of winning are pretty high, btw.

Your mercenary who is somehow still alive. I would agree I am quite likely to win, but less likely then zhavier is, if he is allowed to keep both of Quince/Tech 3.

I don’t have near enough to to win even with 4 gunships, which I also don’t have the base health or gold for anyway.

Also don’t kill the Merc, he is some kind of God Mercenary living this long

1 Like

Pirate wouldn’t kill him, just put him in protective custody, we need to find out what happened to all the other wabbits.
You wouldn’t win on the spot, but you would win very soon after, two gunship attacks wipe my board, another can take out Penatronics (who is the only other person who has something of one), and no one really has anything that can kill them, so they live and go on killing.

1 Like

Someone will deteriorate the poor Merc eventually, now that his protector was needlessly slain.

Is the firehouse still there?

@penatronic the firehouse is incorrectly listed, I think you can still safely take your turn.

2 Likes