FFA: Multicolor Madness

Thats a lot of things that have to happen. The firehouse is probably key to getting it down though.

1 Like

THIS IS MADNESS!

3 Likes

THIS. IS. CODEX!!!

I think @Shadow_Night_Black needs to assimilate your Safe Attacking so that Glaxx can hit 1ATK things without dying.

1 Like

For that to be useful, people would have to play units with only 1 attack, which apart from your GotG, I donā€™t see happening gagin

Plenty of 1ATK Lv. 1 heroes!

I honestly have no idea what to do with this now.

So I am not a fan of the imminent hasted Lawbringer Gryphon thanks to Drakk.

Shadow has so many things coming next turn.

Penatronic is technically in the lead

Bobā€¦ well I am not immediately concerned about bob. :smiley: So @Bob199, which board(s) should I damage?

3 Likes

THe only thing I have arriving next turn is my mech, which I predict will last until Penatonic plays the next Sac the weak/Hooded Execution (about two players along in the turn), and therefore only useful for Scav/Tech bonuses.

1 Like

Lies, youare the present player, anything could suddenly pop out and destroy us all.

1 Like

Says the Anarchy player?

2 Likes

I have an empty board, your stuff seems to stick around rather persistently.

Wha-what? Nā€¦No. I dunno what youā€™re talking about! This guy! AmIright? What a kidder. Who stashes Gryphons in their back pocket? Thatā€™s not a thing! Youā€™re crazy. The rumors of hasted Gryphons are fake news! @zhavierā€™s the one whoā€™s been bringing in Gryphons! And he did an illegal tapp of my hand! The leaks are the real problem!

4 Likes

Oh, was there a stash in thereā€¦ I didnā€™t noticeā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

yeah, I picked specs that units donā€™t die in, due to the prevalence of black in FFA games, How about If I break Pirates Drak/Tech 3, you dont Annihilate my vir (Theā€™s a new house on the market that Iā€™ve had my eye on for a while, and would like to acquire [I just want to collect all the things])?

1 Like

For what itā€™s worth, my hand is tiny, and if I play a hasted Gryphon, itā€™ll probably be all I play (and vulnerable to Gunships!).

You might want me to have it, so that I can hit whoever has the highest HP with it. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll be able to eliminate an opponent in one turn (no Tech Lab Blood, and you know most (all?) of my teched units, one of which is a Constable, one a Man, and one canā€™t attack). So you may actually want me doing my thing just a bit. (You might need Bobā€™s Firehouse to hit a flying base, granted, if Gunships can be stopped.)

Also, you know whatā€™s not affected by Obliterate 4? Immortal and Glaxx!

Fixed that for you, I needed to go via a middle man to get it (no one seems to trust the Votross to honour their payments these daysā€¦) :wink:

1 Like

Now thatā€™s how you get a Glaxx to -2 HP!

1 Like

Yes, but you know what canā€™t shoot up? Immortal and Glax!

2 Likes

Eh, I canā€™t make up my mind, so I will just sit on the sidelines.

You have fun with that shopping spree, I guess.

1 Like

Well, for everybody else, thenā€¦if youā€™re gonna shoot upā€¦

EDIT: Link fixed

this video previously contained a copyrighted audio trackā€¦

2 Likes