Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

I always use these sleeves for games, the price is just too good and they are super tight. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T3Z72Q8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A30CKGGGPWQD2G

I used them on my Yomi cards and I have probably only ever had 2 sleeves break… and I play with Setsuki ALOT.

1 Like

Just wanna say, I’m really so impressed overall with this game and how much work went into it. Amazing work getting the Kickstarter going, putting the game out, and even shipping early. I know how much work it is creating a Kickstarter and I also know Sirlin does a lot of all this stuff himself, so, just wanted to show my appreciation for all of that.

5 Likes

has any EU backer got his deluxe set?

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation for a deluxe set? Or even have theirs already? I am eagerly awaiting mine, but the suspense is killing me.

Yeah, I get the impression that either the Deluxe sets haven’t shipped yet or they’re being Stealth Shipped™ and would in that case simply start showing up without warning. I’m hoping for the latter, obvs

2 Likes

No word yet. Now that it’s after Labor Day I’m hopeful that it will arrive soon though.

Has anyone received anything? As a deluxe backer to have no tracking number over 2 weeks after the shipping this week announcement is kind of disconcerting. Complete radio silence as to the status of shipping.

2 Likes

Several people have received stuff. I am in the same boat as you though, no emails from Ship Naked since the announcement.

Give me my Deluxe codex! damn u, BG tychoon!

Just got my Deluxe shipment email. Left NH today and due to arrive in NYC tomorrow!

5 Likes

W00T!!! Awesome news! I wasn’t too worried - ya gotta take this statement, quoted from the Ship Naked announcement, VERY literally:

We estimate that picking, packing, and order processing will take about two weeks. We expect to begin shipping this coming week, the week ending September 2nd.

That says they would START shipping SOMETIME last week, and it would take about two weeks to get them all out. So even though the announcement came out on 24 August, ya can’t really count from that day as being “Day One of Shipping”. If it weren’t for East Coast folks reporting having received their Starter/Core boxes, for all we knew they might not have even started shipping until Friday the 2nd. Gladly that’s not true, and there’s more to come for all of us!!!

Fantastic news! This upcoming week will be full of anticipation!

I also got my shipping email today for my 2x deluxe sets (I didn’t order sleeves). Scheduled delivery to Denver is Saturday the 10th.

The date is from the FedEx tracking page; it also shows it was picked up today (2016-09-06) and has since left the FedEx facility in NH.

3 Likes

ohhhhh I shiver with anticipation

1 Like

SHRIEEEEK I GOT THE EMAIL TOO

TIME TO MASH REFRESH ON THIS TRACKER PAGE EVERY 90 SECONDS FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND A HALF

I mean

not that I have difficulty with patience or anything like that

5 Likes

Which probably means the shipper in EU is awaiting them as well? And then they will send them out asap? #guessing

I would like to know if any of the shipped Deluxe Sets did include sleeves.

After reading the (NO SHIP BEFORE 9/23) in the mail by shipnaked I have the fear, that the sleeves will delay the shipment of the deluxe set.
But the message could mean something else entirely. :slight_smile:

So knowing whether any sleeves have been shipped yet would help to interpret that detail.

1 Like

What should be awaiting??

Erm, the shipper in EU is waiting to get the Codex packs from the US. I assume the shipper in EU will get them around the same time the US people get their packs. Then we can hope that they send them onwards as soon as they get them.

I’m still mashing refresh on my email, waiting for the shipping notice!
I wish I was mashing refresh on the tracking number!

1 Like