Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

Weird! My (german) email was also translated. They said they are shipping on behalf of Tabletop Tycoon (not ShipNaked) which I also thought was interesting…

I’ll be mildly disappointed if I can’t charge back any additional fees (because that was a nice surprise mentioned in the Ship Naked email) but that should be outweighed by the massive excitement of receiving this awesome game so very early!

@CarpeGuitarrem I am also in Northern Virginia and am expecting the deluxe set sooner or later. Maybe we should organize some codex games around here…

2 Likes

@zhavier Oh cool! My transit is currently limited, but that’s good to know!

1 Like

If anyone who has ordered sleeves in addition to Codex has received an email (or your actual package) yet, it would be nice to hear from you. I ordered sleeves with my set, and I’m now concerned that they are going to hold up the shipment.

2 Likes

I think I’m in the same boat. You have the “no ship before 9/23” on yours, right?

2 Likes

I got the “Confirm your shipping address” email from Ship Naked on Aug. 17th.
Got the kickstarter “Shipping three months early” update one week later on Aug. 24th with everyone else. I assume the email Ship Naked is referring to is the one I already got.
I have yet to receive any further emails about shipping.
But, like many of you, I am hoping, through all the confusion, that my shipping email got lost in the shuffle and my Deluxe Set will be on my doorstep any second!! (I did not order the sleeves)
More likely, one day soon (mind you I am extremely impatient now that I know people have received theirs!) I’ll get an email and then I can refresh my tracking number a million times while I wait the 2 or 3 or 4 (please let it be 2) days for it to finally arrive.
Whatever happens, it’s way better than November!

3 Likes

Yes, that’s correct.

1 Like

OTOH, I didn’t order sleeves, and my Starter/Core bundle also had a “No ship before 9/23” label on it.

3 Likes

So there is still hope!

3 Likes

[quote=“Kisidan, post:21, topic:72”]
Weird! My (german) email was also translated. They said they are shipping on behalf of Tabletop Tycoon (not ShipNaked) which I also thought was interesting…
[/quote]I got that very same email today!

The excitement is building up. I was rather calm for months, but now I can’t wait for the shipment to arrive. No more cheap PnP cards - give me the real deal!

Somebody needs to stop me from obsessively refreshing my email every 10 damn minutes, but all will be made well if a humongous box is waiting for me at home after work one of these days! I backed for Deluxe + sleeves + 4 playmats and I (& my son) can’t wait! Hopefully the “no ship before 9/23” note on the email doesn’t mean anything, given CarpeGuitarrem’s mention of his email having that same note but his Core set showing up already. I’m in CA and ShipNaked stuff (in my experience) originates in NH, so it’s got a long road to travel to get to me.

4 Likes

I am actually regretting not backing for any sleeves. I don’t plan to sleeve all my Codex cards (at least not right away), but I would have liked a box of sleeves or two for other games.

We did not send the games yet, but as soon as we do you will get an
email. This will include tracking information, if the shipment is
trackable.

This is what my email said, nothing about not shipping before the…

You can still buy some! As you can see in our unboxing video for Codex, they fit super snug on those cards, so I’m sure they’ll be fine for other games, too!

1 Like

Step 1: sleeve Yomi cards with Codex sleeves
Step 2: universe implodes

4 Likes

I’ll probably eventually get a full set of Codex sleeves. For now I’m going to use Dragon Shields, but I recently just got in sleeves for my Epic Card Game cube, and it’s nice to have the back art on the card sleeves so you get the art while the game’s still protected.

I got the english/german mail too from tabletop tycoon. Can’t wait! Can’t stop refreshing email. SEND HALP! or even better: SEND CODEX!

2 Likes

Hi yes I’m Australian. Could be a while yet…

Has someone received a deluxe set yet?

Has someone who backed a deluxe set gotten a shipping notification yet?