Codex is shipping THREE MONTHS EARLY

Me too, my friend. We will have our time!

Considering CarpeGuitarremā€™s post from a week ago (his address confirmation email from ShipNaked also had that statement in it, but he got his Starter+Core set last week), Iā€™m leaning towards the latter. Hopefully itā€™s not just wishful thinking!

2 Likes

My shipping email for the Deluxe set (which I received yesterday) says it includes sleeves.

4 Likes

Deluxe + Sleeves arrived!

9 Likes

Congrats.

It sounds like people are getting their sets only a day or so after the shipping e-mail. Thatā€™s good, I was thinking there would be a delay between the label being generated and the actual shipment. Out of curiosity, what was your kickstarter backer number?

:sob: I havenā€™t even gotten the email yet.

1 Like

My backer # was 443.

Iā€™m backer number 178. backed for deluxe and sleeves. iā€™m still refreshing my email every 15 minutes for any sort of shipping notification. I know at this point itā€™s nothing but impatience and paranoia but why do I feel this way? Your tearing me apart sirlin!

3 Likes

Amen!
Iā€™m looking at Google Maps and figuring out if I could drive to New Hampshire, track down Ship Naked, and bring my Deluxe box home, where it belongs!

2 Likes

My backer# is 14 and I havenā€™t heard anything yet, so I donā€™t think that matters much!

FWIW I backed for 2 Deluxe sets. Those might have been easier to ship since I think the deluxes came to them in boxes-of-2. So for me they didnā€™t have to open anything. Just slap my address on it and send it out (sleeves were in a separate, small box).

1 Like

Yeah I doubt SirlinGames would share backer #s with ShipNaked with instructions to ship to lowest # first. All in due time, and people were getting Core/Starter sets last week w/out ever getting an email. Iā€™m holding out hope every day that Iā€™ll come home to a surprise delivery by FedEx!

But every day I come home disappointedā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Soonā€¦ (havenā€™t gotten my email yet, but crossing my fingers)

I have a label and a number, but itā€™s still in America. Itā€™ll be a while before I get it and Iā€™ll know about it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information!

Good to know that the sleeves will not hold back the shipments :smiley:

1 Like

So what you are saying is, I should have backed two sets of the deluxe version.

5 Likes

Anyone else a Backerkit late arrival? I imagine Iā€™ll be a little later than the true KS backers but anxiously awaiting that email!

I was kinda late in the original backing, and then my second set was actually a Backerkit add-on. I suspect jasonwocky is right and ours went out faster just because it was easier for the 2x sets.

Maybe today Iā€™ll get an email or a package.
Maybe todayā€¦

EDIT: Nope.

3 Likes

I never got my initial address confirmation email from shipnaked, and so far have received nothing. Emails or packages

I know I probably shouldnā€™t be worrying, but paranoiaā€™s got me.

1 Like