[Yomi Tournament] 19XX: Waifu 2 - BD_Corro is CHAMPION!

Hi guys, I’m back from the dead.

19XX meta is cool so I will sign up.

10 Likes

Hi all, a potential tournament first-timer here with a couple of questions:

• I’ve only got access to the iOS version, will this be OK?
  • I’m in Australia in the GMT+8 timezone, and I’m assuming most other competitors are in Canada/US? The time difference is pretty horrendous (13 - 16 hrs) so scheduling could be tricky. If this is going to be a headache for everyone else let me know and I’ll bow out, no worries.
5 Likes

Yes, the game is completely cross-platform

The majority of players is from the US/Canada but there are regular European, Asian and also Australian players. Scheduling will be a little less flexible but I never had a problem finding a spot (European here).
If you need a fellow Australian’s opinion, try @Bryce_The_Rice

3 Likes

As Zejety mentioned, we have a pretty geographically diverse group of players. This tournament format is pretty good, I think, for scheduling matches in different timezones - you only have to arrange and play one match each week, so even with really big differences in timezones, between weekdays and weekends you can generally find a time to play.

Let me know if you’re interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m planning on graduating beyond practice dummy this year. I’m in.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, sounds like a goer. Count me in.

2 Likes

I am ready. In.

5 Likes

@Bryce_The_Rice doesn’t maintain a healthy sleep schedule so his opinion is kinda moot lol. I remember chatting with him via voice chat once and he commented the sun was rising. When I told him he was crazy for waking up that early he told me he hadn’t gone to sleep . . .

2 Likes

I am in! :onimaru:

2 Likes

I would like to sign up. Count me in!

Also…

What the uncanny hell?

6 Likes

The forum software is unable to digest hype. Speak in all-caps and it will get a severe case of indigestion.

3 Likes

BOO
HISS
DOWN IN FRONT

That really sucks. How am I supposed to be Mystic HYPEMAN if I can’t HYPE properly?

1 Like

i once replied “done and done” 10 chars okay, but too minimalist for the forum, so i got the very same prompt.
Made it happy adding something like “fuck this forum” lol

1 Like

Fivec has chosen a name. Welcome to 19XX: Waifu 2. :smile:

10 Likes

Legion dislikes this name :sob:

2 Likes

Ofc I will defer to our reigning champion but I can’t resist suggesting, 19XX: The Sloppiest of Seconds

1 Like

IN blabla for 10 characters

1 Like

Time to get started sandbagging my :midori: win % for 2017!

(that means I’m in)

7 Likes

I will be kicking this thing off Feb 5th.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, I actually need to drop because of a bad case of the Real Life :frowning: