@Bomber678 My turn to play some jank. Have fun, dude.
Starting hand: 5
- Default Tech II plan is probably Present, but Temporal Distortion presents some interesting options with Bashing II that don’t require choosing that spec: not the most efficient units, but versatile. Kind of like combining it with Garth’s fetch.
- The threat of Present II might make it worth hanging onto Jail. Looking at facing some pretty tough defenders early on, too. Arrest helps with that a bit, but maybe worth taking Injunction / damage spells / Polymorph early, too? Or keeping Porkhand Magistrate?
- Now! helps Bashing and Strength, too, by giving them haste.
- Most dangerous early cards are Argonaut, Birds, maybe Thunderclap, anything with sparkshot. Aven can somewhat deal with Birds, but Neutral spells pop it at resource parity. I might need to look at Jaina or Ember Sparks, either normally or via Jurisdiction.
Lots of things to worry about in late-game.
- I like the look of starting with cheap Lobbers, between that and cheap Blue units I should have a nice set-up for Growth II. I need to watch out for Geiger / Sentry / Ocelot for sparkshot, though.
For now, I just want Building Inspector down to make Bomber’s Turn 2 difficult.
Get paid - (4)
Worker - (3)
Bigby Hayes - (1)
Building Inspector - (0)
Discard 3, draw 5
Bigby L1 2/3 (stash 1)
Building Inspector 1/1 (your first building each turn costs 1 extra gold)
Base HP: 20
Card-count check (opponent-viewable)
1 on board
5 in hand
0 in deck
3 in discard
1 in workers
4 x start
T1: Bluecoat Musketeer