Well I have this awesome reversal in hand, so it really feels like I’m back in the game, but as both of your invisible demons are still alive that needs to be seen…
XCAFS24 round 1 P2T6
P1 [Necromancy]/Finesse/Future vs. P2 [Discipline]/Ninjutsu/Strength
Link to all relevant rule changes
StartingHand Workers
STARTING HAND
Vigor Adept (5/5)
Tenderfoot (1/2)
Reversal
Bird’s Nest
Training Grounds (4)
WORKERS
Fruit Ninja (2/2)
Bloom
Helpful Turtle (1/2)
Granfalloon Flagbearer (2/2)
Bird’s Nest
NextHand
Spark
Brick Thief (2/1)
Earthquake
Wither
Discard
Older Brother (2/2)
Timely Messenger (1/1)
Reversal
Training Grounds (4)
Vigor Adept (5/5)
Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid + float - ($14)
tower spots Garth, reversal disables him - ($11)
Grave trades maestro, you draw, gy floods over
rook, directly to maxband from TG - ($9)
birds - ($7)
rebuild tech 2
tenderfoot - ($6)
Float ($6)
Discard 2, draw 4
Board Info:
In Patrol:
Squad Leader: Tenderfoot (1/2)
Elite:
Scavenger:
Technician:
Lookout: Rook (4+1/6, lvl8, twolives)
In Play:
- Training Grounds (4)
- Bird’s Nest
- bird #1 (1/1)
- bird #2 (1/1)
Buildings:
Base HP: 16
Tech I HP: 5
Tech II HP: 5 (Discipline)
Tower HP: 4
Economy Info:
Cards:
- Hand: 4
- Deck: 1
- Disc: 5
Gold:
- Gold: 6
- Workers: 10
Thoughts
wow, I really am back in the game! ok, nether drain still is an easy answer, but everything else probably is game with my guaranteed earthquake next turn