[XCAFS24] FINALS part3: P1 thehug0naut vs P2 zango

GL & HF to you too!

With this start it’s going to be an uphill battle, but challenge accepted!

XCAFS24 FINALS part3 P2T1

P1 [Balance]/Feral/Growth vs. P2 [Finesse]/Peace/Law

Link to all relevant rule changes


StartingHand Workers

STARTING HAND
Merfolk Prospector (1/1)
Spore Shambler (2/3)++
Forest’s Favor
Verdant Tree (3)
Rampant Growth


WORKERS
Rampant Growth


NextHand

Young Treant (0/2)
Tiger Cub (2/2)
Playful Panda (2/2)
Rich Earth
Ironbark Treant (3/2)


Discard

Verdant Tree (3)
Forest’s Favor
Spore Shambler (2/3)++


Tech 0 card(s)
Get Paid - ($5)
Worker - ($4)
MP - ($3)

Float ($3)
Discard 3, draw 5


Board Info:
In Patrol:

  • :psblueshield: Squad Leader:
  • :psfist: Elite:
  • :ps_: Scavenger: Merfolk Prospector (1/1)
  • :pschip: Technician:
  • :target: Lookout:

In Play:
*

Buildings:

  • :heart: Base HP: 20

Economy Info:
Cards:

  • Hand: 5
  • Deck: 0
  • Disc: 3

Gold:

  • Gold: 3
  • Workers: 6
Thoughts

ok that split is even worse than in part 1… lol, I know why I usually don’t like green starter… with Cal I at least would have been able to FF her in elite, but now…? it’s definitely not possible to play a hero here and shambler also is a no go…
Shortly contemplated directly building a tower, but I don’t like to gamble on him not having MSR in hand two. Wasting three gold this early would be huge

1 Like