What's The Play? - Peace meets Peace

You say Tricycloid, I say Triskelion. Let’s call the whole thing off.

[details=Summary]Get 10 gold (10)
Tech nothing
Play TD, getting rid of DS without runes for Omegacron (8)
Sac both Overeager Cadet, Building Inspector, and Traffic Director to Omegacron’s forecast.
Play DS you got rid of, one DS with 2 runes, one with none (5)
Draw from FG gets you at least 1 unit of cost 0 to 1. Play it to draw 2 more cards and play another creature to draw your last card. At the end of the day, you will play all 4 creatures you sac, spending 2 gold and putting 4 counters on each DS. (3)
Now you have a DS with 6 runes and 1 with 4.
Play TD, getting rid of Omegacron for Tricycoild. Put all runes from DSes onto it. (4)
Tricycloid shoots base for a total of 13.
Maxband Geiger, flickering Tricycloid. (1)
Use last three runes to win the game.[/details]

I’m in a hurry and can’t double check my math, but I think it is all correct.
EDIT: Doesn’t work, only 1 reshuffle per turn, nvm
EDIT2: Ok, I think I may have it, but I have to leave for real now because I am late.

1 Like

Also, TD can’t swap for higher gold costs, so Omegacron into Tricycloid doesn’t work. You can probably use Omegacron to eat OEC and KotC pre shuffle to get more counters, but you lack gold.

2 Likes

here is my solution:

[details=Summary]Get 10 gold, tech promise of P+Deb alpha.
TD (8) on runeless sarge for omegacron, sac to omega 2 cadets, 2 Kotc and BI
Summon sarge (5) for 2 runes total+rs and draw 2
u can only get 0/1 cost units, TD, Alpha and PoP.
if u get at least a 0 cost unit, play it, draw 2,+2 total runes, otherwise play aven (down to 3) and then ur bound to get all the cards in ur deck.
so 2 runes+ 4(Kotcx2)+4(cadetx2)+2(Pop+Dalpha)+2 (BI or aven)
TD(worst case scenario ur down to 0 gold) on alpha for tricicloid with 3 runes of his own for a total of 19 runes an gg[/details]

You need Vir to cast PoP, so you can’t actually afford to cast Spectral Aven in the worst case. I’m not sure a guaranteed win is possible?

1 Like

No Legion almost had it. It actually doesn’t matter what you draw after the reshuffle. You just tap geiger to get the 3rd card and you are guaranteed to be able to continue. Also saccing BI is almost overkill.

Pity +1 runes don’t fuel tricycloids ability!

Now how do you arrange it so you can pump tricycloids as full of time runes as possible?

3 Likes

Ahh I was right!

I had thought about Tricycloid in that vein until I remembered that he works off Time Runes.
I then briefly thought about time rune manipulation and realised the deck had none.

1 Like

i forgot about geieger midb! then with that and the extra 2 gold from not summoning aven i have enough to summon Vir and do the kill.

this should be it

[details=Summary]Get 10 gold, tech promise of P+Deb alpha.
TD (8) on runeless sarge for omegacron, sac to omega 2 cadets, 2 Kotc and BI
Summon sarge (5) for 2 runes total+rs and draw 2
u can only get 0/1 cost units, TD, Alpha and PoP.
if u get at least a 0/1 cost unit, play it, draw 2,+2 total runes, otherwise tap geiger and then ur bound to get all the cards in ur deck since the only unitless draw was TD+POP.
Vir (3)
so 2 runes+ 4(Kotcx2)+4(cadetx2)+2(Pop+Dalpha)+
TD(worst case scenario ur down to 0 gold) on alpha for tricicloid with 3 runes of his own for a total of 17 runes an gg[/details]

1 Like