[Tournament] NFTT round 8! Absolutely the last chance! 30th september

Welcome to Neiguttens Fast Timer Tournament Series Round 8

Tournament starting time will be This and will last until it is finished. You should not participate if you don’t think you will be able to finish competing.

Time Estimates

Due to the fact that the tournament doesn’t require signups, I can’t predict how long the tournament will last, but each round can last for up to 30 minutes maximum but should most likely only take somewhere around 15-20 minutes. This means that an 8 players will be done somewhere in the ballpark of 2,5 hours or 3 hours, if we assume bathroom breaks and such. A 16 person bracket will take around 3.5 to 4 hours.

Format: Double-Elimination
Timer: Fast
Set Length: Best of 3 / First to 2
Double KOs: Counts as a WIN for both players, which means that both need to stick with their character.
Prize: A paypal giftcard worth 20$ for first place, and a 10$ paypal giftcard for second place.

Sign up: I will start accepting signups 30 minutes before the tournament starts, show up in the game lobby, holla at me to make sure I enter you into the bracket. Signup will be closed 5 minutes before the tournament starts. Please try to be in the lobby 30 minutes before, so that I don’t get a rush of people wanting to be added right before signups closes.

Rules: Please read through the rules. Also, community feedback is essential for making the rules fair. So if there are rules I havent thought of, or rules that are overreaching for what it should be, let me know.

NFTT: Each tournament will be seeded based on participants previous performance, using Capcom Protour points system for Tier two tournaments. In november, the top 8 players who has the most points total will be invited to a tournament, where they will be playing for 200$. More information about that here.

I’m in. Gotta qualify for dem finals!

1 Like

Oh I sure as hell will try to defend my title!

1 Like

I’ll do my best to be there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We need someone in top 8 playing Troq, or else it just wouldn’t feel right.

1 Like

I’ll attempt to do the thing and stuff.

1 Like

I’m so doin this one

1 Like

That would be me.

I need to ensure that people bow before me. Can’t let EU get uppity.

1 Like

If you want to Troq v Troq, I’m ready to bring the Beef. And uppity? It’s now the year of EU BOIS.

1 Like

i think it’s too late for this one. Maybe next year.

1 Like

I’ll play.

3 Likes

I’ve already marked my calendar.

3 Likes

People people!

Remember remember, 30th of september!

Calling all pilebunkerers, hot potatoes and beasts waiting to be unleashed.

Who will get into the top 8? Who will fight for the dollaridoos?!

Just 4 days left! :smiley:

6 Likes

Just realized it’s Yom Kippur on Saturday, might not be able to participate, depending on when sunset is.

You are already guaranteed a qualification by your point advantage, so you could only really be a gatekeeper at this point.

But good news for anyone else who want to get in there!

1 Like

I’m going to have to drop from this one, sorry.

Looks like I can indeed make it. In!

1 Like

Get in the game then! :smiley:

1 Like

This is starting in under 15 minutes.

Get in people!

1 Like

Southpaw Hare vs @FaceOnMars

:menelker: :pschip::psfist: :vendetta:
:gloria: :psfist::pschip: :vendetta:
:gloria: :psfist::pschip: :gwen:

Southpaw Hare 2 - 1 FaceOnMars