[Tournament] NFTT 5! Saturday July 1! 30$ prize pool!

Welcome to Neiguttens Fast Timer Tournament Series Round 5

Tournament starting time will be This and will last until it is finished. You should not participate if you don’t think you will be able to finish competing.

Time Estimates

Due to the fact that the tournament doesn’t require signups, I can’t predict how long the tournament will last, but each round can last for up to 30 minutes maximum but should most likely only take somewhere around 15-20 minutes. This means that an 8 players will be done somewhere in the ballpark of 2,5 hours or 3 hours, if we assume bathroom breaks and such. A 16 person bracket will take around 3.5 to 4 hours.

Format: Double-Elimination
Timer: Fast
Set Length: Best of 3 / First to 2
Double KOs: Counts as a WIN for both players, which means that both need to stick with their character.
Prize: A paypal giftcard worth 20$ for first place, and a 10$ paypal giftcard for second place.

Sign up: I will start accepting signups 30 minutes before the tournament starts, show up in the game lobby, holla at me to make sure I enter you into the bracket. Signup will be closed 5 minutes before the tournament starts. Please try to be in the lobby 30 minutes before, so that I don’t get a rush of people wanting to be added right before signups closes.

Rules: Please read through the rules. Also, community feedback is essential for making the rules fair. So if there are rules I havent thought of, or rules that are overreaching for what it should be, let me know.

NFTT: Each tournament will be seeded based on participants previous performance, using Capcom Protour points system for Tier two tournaments. In november, the top 8 players who has the most points total will be invited to a tournament, where they will be playing for 100$. More information about that here.

3 Likes

I have been asleep at the wheel again, so this is out a bit late, Sorry! :smiley:

Edit: Can’t make it, sorry.

1 Like

Hopefully, I’m in. But even if not, here’s the time with auto-timezone-detection: NFTT 5

6 Likes

I am a noodle

2 Likes

I’m super in

1 Like

In, I hope.

1 Like

I will be there.

1 Like

I shall defend my title.

Fear me, mortals.

2 Likes

We can’t let the reign of Fluffiness continue! Who else wants to try to topple this madman?

3 Likes

What reign? I am of the people, and thus my wins are the people’s wins.

2 Likes

oh look it’s

mewnomus

3 Likes

I’ll enter~

1 Like

I’ll make this one

I will join!

So let’s do it!

In for a penny, in for a character limit.

@neigutten where are yoooooouuuuuu

2 Likes

Sturmhammerfaust vs Shax

:midori::pschip::psfist::valerie:
:grave::pschip::psfist::valerie:

Now that was fast… Well played by Shax.

2 Likes

BD_Corro 2 - 0 mystlcjuicer

Sets vs Grave
Sets vs Troq

2 Likes