[Tournament] Lum's Long Odds - Ongoing!

OK let me get in on this, I need some more content for the YouTube channel or something.

4 Likes

Well, I was going to enjoy this tournament. But now I see that a man who has previously murdered me super hard has joined in.

Reaction

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.344923253.0620/raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg

4 Likes

When does it start?

I’ll jump on the carous… I mean, I’ll join!

2 Likes

I didn’t have an exact date in mind, but probably either Nov 5 or Nov 12.

1 Like

I’ll play.

I disagree with mastrblastr and think the historical chart is the way to go. Theorycrafting can stay in the forums where it belongs.

3 Likes

Put me in!

2 Likes

When are sign ups ending for this? I’d like to have a think about it.

You’ve got at least until Nov 5. We’ll only have one league, so I don’t need much time to get things started after the signups close.

Sign Me Up

10 Likes

Everyone’s coming back! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :heart:

6 Likes

This format is ridiculous

…ridiculously interesting!

Count me in :grin:

4 Likes

In. Skeptical of the historical matchup chart (e.g. Gwen Troq is absolutely nowhere near 2.5-7.5), but this is a really fun concept.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have sure-fire points, if you can convince someone to pick into Troq against you (and you can make the historical chart just slightly more accurate at the same time). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You should do well this tournament :wink:

So many old and new faces sign me up as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am in. My life situation has changed and I am back.

12 Likes

The bittersweet retirement was a ruse. I get it.

1 Like

Nah…the new job position didn’t work out, so I have more time now.

2 Likes

Ah. Sorry to hear that. But welcome back.

6 Likes

Seems like registrations are close to finished, so I’m going to officially make the deadline next Saturday, Nov 4 at 12 noon EST, and I’ll send out match convos on Sunday.

2 Likes